2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

For work and travel:

https-::workplace.mysavvastraining.com:course:view.php?id=996&section=3.jpeg
janoskinjeep.jpeg

Sup NTSB. Been tryna focus on health & wealth lately, avoiding all vices and temptations. Including seeing dope shoes on NT that lead me to ebay searches :lol: I'm going for my second arthroscopic knee surgery in a few days to clean out my torn meniscus #ballwaslife I'll be gucci soon enough but I don't wanna spend my whole time recovering online buying **** I won't even be able to go downstairs and get from the mailman lol. Be back more often soon :nthat:
IMG_3780.jpg

Sup NTSB. Been tryna focus on health & wealth lately, avoiding all vices and temptations. Including seeing dope shoes on NT that lead me to ebay searches :lol: I'm going for my second arthroscopic knee surgery in a few days to clean out my torn meniscus #ballwaslife I'll be gucci soon enough but I don't wanna spend my whole time recovering online buying **** I won't even be able to go downstairs and get from the mailman lol. Be back more often soon :nthat:

be well perrito

IMG_3780.jpg

hope it goes well fam! i’ve had both my knees scoped for meniscus repairs. you’ll be back up and about in no time

IMG_3780.jpg
Good luck homie! You’ll be back up in no time 🤙

Back
Top Bottom