2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The tiffs aren't gonna be that hard to get IMO. No harder than a regular QS at least. Especially the fact NDC is stocking, I think FNL might too. If resell goes high that's just sad. Yes they'll still sell quick but these are def being more mass produced. Only the thirsty fishes will throw $300 out to grab their pair on eBay on release date. Anyone who is serious should be able to cop for retail-ish

*****......Make sure you line up at your local finishline on 2/8. Don't forget to post pics of the line cause it's gonna be bananas.

Thanks guys I was asking because it seems like they are getting no love lol it's either YOTHs, tiffs, or other nice kicks being discussed

Thanks guys I was asking because it seems like they are getting no love lol it's either YOTHs, tiffs, or other nice kicks being discussed
A lot are going to skip the BHMs for the exact reason you asked. Also its not a favorable colorway sadly. But hey man, that means you dont have to stress out LOL

A lot are going to skip the BHMs for the exact reason you asked. Also its not a favorable colorway sadly. But hey man, that means you dont have to stress out LOL
You make a lot of sense lol and good luck to everyone trying to cop the YOTHs tomorrow! Can't wait to see the pics when you guys cop :pimp:

A lot of people posting great wears in here. Repped! 

I'm hoping that BHM Low SITS. I need to cop that on discount!  

My normal shoe size is a 10.Got wider feet tho.

I had to go a whole size up to an 11 in the MIA sb low dunks.

Should I get these YOTH in a 10 which is my normal size or a 10.5 or 11.

Thanks in advance.

Sounds like villa may get them, they tweeted to stay tuned for more info... who knows though.

Back
Top Bottom