2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

resellers crack me up. they all think they're in the majors. they don't realize that they're just playing tee ball
seems the better way to make money husslin is RSVP services. You can only order so many pairs of shoes to resell, but you can sell a hell of a lot of RSVPs and Add to Cart services

seems the better way to make money husslin is RSVP services. You can only order so many pairs of shoes to resell, but you can sell a hell of a lot of RSVPs and Add to Cart services
relying on something someone else controls and can change at any time is not my definition of hustling.

Question #3.) If you were Nike SB what would your version of the BHM 2014 SB look like? Describe what the Dunk SB would look like using the format I've provided. (You can do up to 5 different SB dunks)

THE FORMAT:

1.) Name of historical black figure and dunk high or dunk low?

2.) Nickname of dunk?

3.) Brief description of materials used and coloring on side panels, toe cap, heel, tongue, laces, sole and insole. (I will accept Photoshop canvas picture.)

4.) Explain the inspiration behind the Dunk SB.

5.) How would it be released?
I'm lazy so I'll just answer question #3 lol

Being from NC I'm biased, but something to do with the Greensboro Four would be really cool.  In case you aren't familiar click on the link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greensboro_sit-ins

It was the first thing that came to my mind, probably because one of the Four died a couple of weeks ago.

Not sure exactly how the Dunk would look though.  Maybe some color combination of the Woolworth's sign

just noticed that the man who created this thread ELCERRITO91 (RIP) has a rep count of 11
mean.gif

why don't we try to show some respect to the homie by repping his 1st post...don't waste your REP on this post, use it on 1 of his many helpful posts on page 1.

Last edited:
His last post was 3 years ago. He ain't coming back even for the Tiff Highs
roll.gif

Best bet is to ask a mod to make someone the new OP who is willing to put in the time and keep the post updated with new releases and information

Please watch video.

Question #1.) What do you think about what Mayor said about the IRS taking aim at resellers? Could you see that actually taking place at some point? Would that destroy the resell market totally?

Question #2.) What was your BEST experience when dealing with others in the sneaker community? What made that moment so cool?   

Question #3.) If you were Nike SB what would your version of the BHM 2014 SB look like? Describe what the Dunk SB would look like using the format I've provided. (You can do up to 5 different SB dunks)

THE FORMAT:

1.) Name of historical black figure and dunk high or dunk low?

2.) Nickname of dunk?

3.) Brief description of materials used and coloring on side panels, toe cap, heel, tongue, laces, sole and insole. (I will accept Photoshop canvas picture.)

4.) Explain the inspiration behind the Dunk SB.

5.) How would it be released?

Shout out to the homie @John00  always dropping meaningful posts 
pimp.gif

I'll have to give this some thought before followup lol 

If theres anything I can do for you PM me anytime

Got my YOTH & picked up a DS pair of last years BHM for retail. Steal.

What you guys think about DS Pushead 2 for $200? DS Lobster Reds for $300? Keep in mind I'm size 13 too.

Idk if pics have been posted up on here but this is what the upcoming sb's collabs looking like. (NOT MY PIC)

Def feeling the black one lol

not bad. Remind me a lil of the fog hi's minus the grey midsole. Loved those so much. Wish I hadn't destroyed my pair. Wouldn't mind a retro of those.

Man with all this talk about this Tiff Hi's, it hard to believe that about a month ago they were just a rumor that Nicky Diamonds himself was denying.
It's crazy, once any one little piece of info hits the net, it's on. We truly live in the age of information. However, this information would not be out there without dudes with their ear to the street and their feet pounding the pavement. Every last one of you on here gets my respect. Whether it's providing the answers, or even just asking the questions that get the conversation rolling.

This movement might just be shoes, but it's truly a way of life.

Last edited:
1st time in this thread but I need a little help here. Not a Dunk fan at all BUT my girl wants a pair of the Tiff's after she caught a glimpse of them while I was scrolling a sneaker blog.

I've done a little research as far as Chicago goes and all I'm hearing is Uprise being the only location that's going to get them. That's all fine and dandy but I need a size 7, is that gonna even be a size released? Anybody know where or how I can obtain a size 7? PM if necessary, appreciate the help.
size 7 shouldn't be too hard. I wear a 6.5 and now that is quite hard. Besides a few of the bigger more well-known stores that drop stuff online, not many places get my size i think. But most places should get a 7. 

If anyone is in the LA area, Nike posted that Nike Santa Monica will have the YotH's, FCFS. Open at 10 AM.

Gluck!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom