2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Unds to get late Mother’s Day gift, my soft already stepped on them, he a real 49ers fan for that one

IMG_4336.jpeg

Might need to just go ahead and pay resell for those hyper royals. Keep missing out on that sz. 12

Also need to somehow trader my Veneers for a pair of Plums

On a serious note, I tore my right calf when I was on Christmas leave… I kind of just take it easy now… then I FEd up my right ankle a few days ago… getting old sucks!!!

WARNING!!!!!!

IMG_4290.jpeg
Thats what my ankle looked like when i broke it hooping smh board man gets paid my ***...

Oneness is one of those sites it's better to just add what you want to your cart and check the price via cart throughout the week. As long as it doesn't have XLD in the title you're almost guaranteed to save some money (unless your size sells out).

I too got lucky and grabbed my ultramans on discount. First dunk since the Argons.

how's the quality of these 2024 recent re-issues (curry, michigan, j pack, classic green, court purples, plum, veneer)?

how's the quality of these 2024 recent re-issues (curry, michigan, j pack, classic green, court purples, plum, veneer)?
Curry’s, plums, and veneers are all good. Michigan states are butt (but apparently they were butt in 2020?). Can’t speak on the rest.

2024 plums and veneers are identical to 2020. They both have standard QC issues but they both have some of the softest, most comfortable suede I've ever had on any modern nike product. I've seen ppl here say quality has gone down from 2020 to 2024, but these come with the same flaws that they had 4 years ago and 23 years ago. lmao my OG 2001 ceramics had issues, too.

I don't equate QC issues with poor quality because QC issues are standard on mass produced products. I don't buy nike for perfection. For $120 mass produced sneakers they're great

Back
Top Bottom