2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

To the best of my knowledge, produced in '94, released in '95. Outside of NT everyone knows em as '94s. NT is where I learned the info about the '95 release. Always open to more info.
I boight them before Steel X’s and after Chicago IX’s so I’m skeptical they only released in 95 personally but I was 10 so I can’t confirm that.

Were these things that were not known before purchasing?
For some? No. Hate them or love them the first two Union 4s had a mesh that refuses to crease. The second two had a new mesh that crease weirdly after a wear or two. I sold mine for that reason. I found out these crease with the wear test video posted here a few pages back. But it's a futura collab and looks dope and I've never owned a futura collab so I will deal with the deep creasing lol

IMG_9601.jpeg

^^ to high, not worth it IMO. Going to wait it and see if they drop to low $300's.

Now on to the other L I'm about to get on Saturday for the AJ 17's.

Price on damn near everything drops in time. Kids only want whats new. They dont hunt for pairs. I was discussing with a friend recently about how its changed. Sneaker resell used to appreciate over time because there was less DS pairs available. But now so many people cop to floss pics online and never really wear so there ends up being way more DS pairs available down the line than there used to be. Kids also really dont develop attachments to shoes like we did. Its all about whats new. Ive noticed for most releases now resell will surge for a short window and then typically prices trend down. Theres always gonna be a select few that appreciate over time but these days most releases will be cheaper the longer you wait vs the old days where prices would steadily increase.

I would say that the only shoe from the last year or so that is still being hunted like that is the SBIV

But if you want the microcosm of how the game goes now.. Go to Tradeblock. People literally hit or pay resale for a hype shoe just to take some pictures and put them back in the box. Then when the next hot shoe come out they try to trade the old status symbol for the new status symbol. Rinse repeat. No shoes being worn. Just traded for the new social media shoe of the month

I love how SNKRS let me know twice that I didnt get em. L L... Cool (and another L on the Js).

I got told 3 times... once when I opened the app. When I closed it, I got a notification saying I didn't get em and then 2 mins later, I got an email telling me again that I didn't get em.

I got told 3 times... once when I opened the app. When I closed it, I got a notification saying I didn't get em and then 2 mins later, I got an email telling me again that I didn't get em.
Like 90% of the time I don't get any notifications for Ls. And I think I've gotten a total of 5 emails from Nike in the last 11 yrs.

Back
Top Bottom