2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yutos for the office wear today

IMG_1518.jpeg

Everytime I wanna pull the trigger on these something holds me back. Feels like an impulse buy that I wont really end up wearing :ohwell:

Everytime I wanna pull the trigger on these something holds me back. Feels like an impulse buy that I wont really end up wearing :ohwell:
I don’t know where you’re at as far as pairs owned, or how often you can actually wear…. But me, myself, I have way too many pairs, with very little time to get around to wearing… so with that said, life is short, buy the shoes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don’t know where you’re at as far as pairs owned, or how often you can actually wear…. But me, myself, I have way too many pairs, with very little time to get around to wearing… so with that said, life is short, buy the shoes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lmao we related or something that’s exactly me bro

Has anyone seen the Burnt Sunrise on any sites yet? Looks like a lot of shops are getting their stock in on these this past week.
my local skateshop was showing them off yesterday when I went in to cop my greenwood dunks. they looked nice in person with the gum bottoms.

Back
Top Bottom