2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Absolutely stunned that I just hit on the PS8s on SNKRS (desktop) :wow:

Screen Shot 2024-07-24 at 10.04.09 AM.png

I had no clue they were going to be on SNKRS so I didn’t even check. Damn!!!
In all honesty neither did I, but I got a "drops in one week" notification and I tapped it to see if anything was releasing today and they were there. I actually got hung up trying on mobile because my PayPal wasn't saved so I tried on my work desktop and bam, there they were.

Yeah, been said the “electric pack” ps8 is limited. Probably more cws to come that will be more attainable.

Trying to get the blazers. Discounts and cash back are against me lol. Rakuten only 2% on Nike. Ccs won’t show the pop up for 15% off. Maybe I’ll try on wifeys phone in a little bit.

Edit… not sure how this happened, but I’ll take it. Had other items in cart, and price didn’t change, only this pair

Edit again… add to cart, and they’re discontinued for some reason. Probably cancel, but worth a shot if anyone wants.

IMG_5094.png

IMG_5095.png

Last edited:
Yeah, been said the “electric pack” ps8 is limited. Probably more cws to come that will be more attainable.

Trying to get the blazers. Discounts and cash back are against me lol. Rakuten only 2% on Nike. Ccs won’t show the pop up for 15% off. Maybe I’ll try on wifeys phone in a little bit.

Edit… not sure how this happened, but I’ll take it. Had other items in cart, and price didn’t change, only this pair

Edit again… add to cart, and they’re discontinued for some reason. Probably cancel, but worth a shot if anyone wants.

IMG_5094.png

IMG_5095.png
That’s dope man hopefully goes through for you!

I was waitin on my local, but don’t even think they’re gettin ‘em…they only dropped the blazers and janoskis >D
My local got them all and only the PS8 is in store only. Others are on the site b
God looks but missed my 12 again

Nike did a fake sold out and restocked but missed 12 both times. What's more annoying is the shock drop so had no clue it was coming to SNKRS

Back
Top Bottom