2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

IMG_4594.jpeg

Sorry for not posting either Dunk or SB. But am also not sure what’s the one in the middle of the following pic is (I believe it’s basically from the same pic as above)…. Pegasus in Safari colorway??
IMG_7997.jpeg

The one that's right above and to the left of the Blazer is the Pegasus 41. Are you asking about the one with the orange swoosh?

Anyone seen any spots with the short sleeve olympic jersey still in stock in a small? I got my medium in from Nike and its bigger than I was hoping
Speaking of sizing of the Olympics collection, anybody knows what's the fit like on the hoodie by any chance? Thanks

At work this morning and I load farm supplies hay, wood shavings feed and what not

A truck I loaded had an sb sticker and I mentioned to the guy “hey I got one of those too” he says oh you collect too? couldn’t believe it never in my life woulda guessed he was into sb’s or street wear in general but dude was all about it, mentioned he was part of local groups and what not so hopefully will link back up sometime

True meaning of don’t judge a book by its cover lol

And if you’re on here shoot me a message man I’m the guy from Martin Larsens!

Back
Top Bottom