2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

IMG_5087.jpeg

These Wizard of Oz are 🚮 🚮

Revisiting The Wizard Of Oz after already dropping the Dorothy dunk is a weird call.

I'm hoping the current low interest in SBs continues on these safari dunks, because I really want a pair. What's everyone else expecting?
I kinda want at retail…. I like em, but don’t love em. I’ve entered couple online raffles, will probably try on snkrs too.

I honestly think that since these aren’t being marketed as Olympic, that should make em an easier grab. But we’ll see.

I kinda want at retail…. I like em, but don’t love em. I’ve entered couple online raffles, will probably try on snkrs too.

I honestly think that since these aren’t being marketed as Olympic, that should make em an easier grab. But we’ll see.

Fingers crossed you're right. I'm optimistic that they aren't going to be a headache.

I'm hoping the current low interest in SBs continues on these safari dunks, because I really want a pair. What's everyone else expecting?
Given how slow the dunk market has been, I wouldn’t be surprised if they sat on SNKRS for a few days.

Similarly being discussed in the AJ1 high thread, it’s been great to be able to pick up GRs at nearly 40% discount. Was able to grab a pair of michigan state dunks for < $100. A year ago, i was contemplating biting the bullet and paying over 2x that on the resale market.

Would love a pair also , but knowing how SNKRS treats me , anything I really want I don’t get , hopefully prices tank if we gotta go resale way

IMG_3030.jpeg
Need a retro of these since gone are the days of me restoring kicks. 2011-2012 era sb’s with the heel tab cushion are holding up much better than the pre-2010. No sole separation whatsoever just slight midsole yellowing, but it is what it is in that regard.

Do they come with orange laces? I might try on SNKRS, but I don't have to have these. Hopefully they come with multiple laces because they blue ruins em for me.

Olympics come with those blue laces and black laces. Might as well lace up Futura dunks with the blue.

Back
Top Bottom