2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not bad in hand; to catch new alien movie
IMG_9946.jpeg

So with my daughters birthday around the corner (turning 2) and the recent drop of the whole family size run Olympics I’m really considering picking up a pair for me and her so I can show up to the party with them and she can unwrap hers with her presents 🤷‍♂️

Everyone that has them like them in person? Also more specifically anyone that has the toddler pair are they decent?
Congrats to the birthday girl. My daughter turns 2 on Tues. I can’t specifically speak to the Olympics but I had gotten my daughter some Pandas and she’s worn them off and on for the past 6 months. I’m not sure if GR toddler dunks are that different than toddler SBs but the pandas are an absolute pain to put on her. I know it’s cause I was spoiled by the simplicity of the velcro straps on Target shoes but I kinda told myself that I’m gonna wait til she’s a bit bigger to buy her anymore dunks cause putting them on is an ordeal. She’s in a 5C at the moment

Congrats to the birthday girl. My daughter turns 2 on Tues. I can’t specifically speak to the Olympics but I had gotten my daughter some Pandas and she’s worn them off and on for the past 6 months. I’m not sure if GR toddler dunks are that different than toddler SBs but the pandas are an absolute pain to put on her. I know it’s cause I was spoiled by the simplicity of the velcro straps on Target shoes but I kinda told myself that I’m gonna wait til she’s a bit bigger to buy her anymore dunks cause putting them on is an ordeal. She’s in a 5C at the moment
Ha thanks man she’s growing up wayyyyy to fast! Did the toddler pandas have a strap at the top? My daughters got some forces and they have 1 strap at the top but yeah they can be a PITA to put on, my daughters at 8c now so we’ll see how these Olympics fit

Ha thanks man she’s growing up wayyyyy to fast! Did the toddler pandas have a strap at the top? My daughters got some forces and they have 1 strap at the top but yeah they can be a PITA to put on, my daughters at 8c now so we’ll see how these Olympics fit
No strap. There is like elastic to keep the tongue in place and secure it to their foot. You have to simultaneously pull the tongue up while pulling the upper open and slide their foot in. My daughter can get wiggly when it comes time to put on shoes. The pandas frequently become a two person job in order to put them on so I find myself going for the Target shoes more and more often.

Back
Top Bottom