2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nearly 20 pages in the last 24 hours...Got lucky, my girl grabbed a size 9.5 in the morning while I was at work. My boy is holding a 9 at my local. These (YOTH) look great in person!

I just called SW and they told me my order is looking good and will be ship out on Monday smh lol it won't be here by Friday for sure now. I should of clicked the 2 day but I was getting scared

Off subject.... If anyone comes across a good price for ds tauntauns sz 9.5-10 please let me know

Last edited:
Still kind of upset about not getting the coin piece with these though. I'm about to buy some off ebay.

Should I go  2.5 or 3.2 cm?
roll.gif

cart jacked...1st & last time I try and use an ipad to order shoes. not gonna attempt phone orders as i was only willing to cop for retail + no tax + free shipping. oh well, those five-ones and nigel dunks are making me feel waaaay less salty about missing out. props to those who were able to cop.

Last edited:
At my local
Hoping for my size 10, If not i can cop for someone else. Will be $120 with tax plus shipping. Most likely best can do would be $135-140 depending on paypal fees

Good day. Doubled up at NTNYC (showed up 30 min early) and copped 2 pair of dunks and my RSVP'ed pair of kobes. :smokin

And for some reason there was no tax on shoes today. These rang up at exactly 108.

no sales tax on clothing and footwear less than $110 in nyc

Struck out at my shop. The hypebeats were out in full effect. Looked like Concord release out here.

Making the calls but it's looking bleak :/

Passed and copped a pair of DS Jason Voorhees highs off a dude on eBay instead for a great price. Can't wait to get them, been wanting them for a while now. Hope everyone that wants the CNY gets their pair!

Damn, thread moved mad pages since this morning.

But who wants to trade my sz 8 premier for an 8.5 [emoji]128064[/emoji]

And I was able to swap my YOTH sz 8 for an 8.5 luckily [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Passed and copped a pair of DS Jason Voorhees highs off a dude on eBay instead for a great price. Can't wait to get them, been wanting them for a while now. Hope everyone that wants the CNY gets their pair!
Mind saying how much you paid?

Last edited:
Damn, thread moved mad pages since this morning.

But who wants to trade my sz 8 premier for an 8.5 [emoji]128064[/emoji]

And I was able to swap my YOTH sz 8 for an 8.5 luckily [emoji]128591[/emoji]

I can get you size 8.5 in Premiers. I think a local shop has them in.

Can anyone give me some information......If you received your second email with order number can you click on the order status link and check if your order says manual hold will not ship until manually released? My order is showing that and I just want to see if anyone else has the same status

Back
Top Bottom