2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

IMG_2413.png

Makes no sense what Nike does. I put in my order on SNKRS at 10:00 am and don't get a message that I didn't get them until 10:15 am. I log on to SNKRS desktop at 10:30 am and they had a full size run up. I ordered my 9.5 smh

Any word on the triple blacks?? Hope it wasn't just a rumor. Haven't seen any leak. Stupid hot take but they gonna be 1 of my fav ever.

Same, do you think they’ll be an all leather pair? Solid rubber mid/outsole? I’m a fan of translucent soles when done correctly (smoked out, i.e. ‘Anthracite’ foams), wondering what these will look like if they exist

Same, do you think they’ll be an all leather pair? Solid rubber mid/outsole? I’m a fan of translucent soles when done correctly (smoked out, i.e. ‘Anthracite’ foams), wondering what these will look like if they exist
I'm guessing all leather and solid black bottoms like af1. Gonna be a dope pair 👀 🔥

Checked snkrs at 10:13 and they still had a FSR of the cinema joints, said F it why not and automatically got the got 'em screen

Hope things are this easy when/if the dooms drop next year
DOOM’s rumor for next year? Hadn’t seen or heard that yet…

Back
Top Bottom