2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Welp I'm taking the L on these I can't even understand it. :smh: I had a better chance with the UCS. In any case in gonna go ahead and give away the coins I got in pairs.

Obviously Dcypoe81, john00, osyhriz, sole reaver and a few other regulars I can't name off the top right now get first dibs on em if they managed to snag the YOTHs. PM the deets and I'll send them out.

Last edited:
Damn, I might have to jump on those P-Rods! That's not a bad price

A couple friends of mine, and myself have purchased off corgi if these were a 12 I'd would've got them..

If you email them make sure you keep it professional tho... He has some struck rules and don't mind blocking and calling people out. Once he sells the shoes he takes the picture Down

Maybe some of you aren't getting a response because no one has ever seen you in this thread until this morning when a QS drops. I'm sure you will be around the morning of Feb 8th as well, either complaining, asking/waiting to be spoon fed, or saying "easy cop".... and then we won't see you again til the next hyped SB dunk releases. If you want help, hang out here and be helpful as well. I feel bad for thread regulars who wanted these and couldn't cop, that's about it.

Last edited:
missed out on a 6.5 dahwelp better luck next time.hopefully i can help out on the tiffs.ill put up info for my skateshop closer to the date and list sizes

Maybe some of you aren't getting a response because no one has ever seen you in this thread until this morning when a QS drops. If you want help, hang out here and be helpful as well.
I need a 10, some one oop me please!!!! Nah I'm jk, I didn't even try for these lol...I really can't wait until after the Tiff hi's release, not about being a regular here or not but people come in expecting help and get upset when they don't get spoon fed.

The way I'm feeling from reading the past 10 pages from this morning I'm gonna guess the BHM dunks won't come easy. I just checked eBay and there's already bunch of dudes trying to resell their YOTH like they're Jordan's...

Last edited:
Damn was awake till 5am and when that twitter link sent me to CYN collection I knew I was screwed :frown: congrats to everyone that copped though.

wait, so we have to be a regular in here to ask if these run true to size? which i'm trying to wear for Lunar New Year. this is how it is on NT now hmm.

wait, so we have to be a regular in here to ask if these run true to size? which i'm trying to wear for Lunar New Year. this is how it is on NT now hmm.
im sure most people dont buy shoes and put them on immediately and a lot of people still have to wait on delivery.

Maybe some of you aren't getting a response because no one has ever seen you in this thread until this morning when a QS drops. I'm sure you will be around the morning of Feb 8th as well, either complaining, asking/waiting to be spoon fed, or saying "easy cop".... and then we won't see you again til the next hyped SB dunk releases. If you want help, hang out here and be helpful as well. I feel bad for thread regulars who wanted these and couldn't cop, that's about it.
Repped. This thread is as helpful as it gets, but don't expect to sit back with your feet up and beg everyone else to do your leg work. Information SHARING is what this thread was built on. Everyone has to do their part. Popping in come QS time for a retail + shipping hook up is nothing more than helping yourselves. I would hate to see this become another JB type thread.

CAL SURF will have their pairs in on Tuesday. Phone orders should be a go, as usual.

I got through this morning for a 9.5 on ndc. I was shocked that they added to my cart. I never get anything from ndc.

im sure most people dont buy shoes and put them on immediately and a lot of people still have to wait on delivery.
thanks. i'll answer my own question in a few hours when i go pick up my pair. im guessing everyone in here don't ever wear their Dunk SB so that's why no one knows. my dunks days are over for a while now. the only pair i have left were the tiffs and this pair is for tradition so i can wear it to the temple. 

Last edited:

Not what I'm saying....if you were a regular you wouldn't need to ask at all... because they already have multiple pairs of SB dunks, a lot of which are GR and have zero hype. I'm saying more people would be inclined to help if you weren't asking the day of a hyped release is all, esp when it gets asked almost everyday leading up to Tiffs releasing.

Back
Top Bottom