2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

so this is the we hate supreme thread now? because i guarantee you if anyone asked you if you wanted any supreme x nike sb colab for retail everyone in here would be all for it.

yall hatin too much
It's not about not liking some of their stuff. It's about people being mindless robots and buying and wearing any and every piece of Supreme clothing. The Nike SB Dunks they did were superb. The All-Black Flyknit Lunars weren't even as good as one on the sales racks yet hundreds of people were camping in the cold for them. Supreme sh** isn't even the best quality. People camping for Kermit the Frog x Terry Richardson tees?! Really. C'mon

yeah somewhere in this thread someone posted them but the splatter which I assume is supposed to be hunting blood splatter kills it for me...too morbid
Same. love everything about them except the splatter.
laugh.gif
LOL

It's not about not liking some of their stuff. It's about people being mindless robots and buying and wearing any and every piece of Supreme clothing. The Nike SB Dunks they did were superb. The All-Black Flyknit Lunars weren't even as good as one on the sales racks yet hundreds of people were camping in the cold for them. Supreme sh** isn't even the best quality. People camping for Kermit the Frog x Terry Richardson tees?! Really. C'mon
its all personal preference, ill admit every 1 of 50 things they drop is worth the picking up, i really only like the t shirts, but they do have quality pieces. im not about to praise everything theyve ever made, but im not about to say everyone who buys anything supreme is a sheep either. some people but it for quick flips, some buy it to wear, its up to them, i have nothing against the brand and think most of their colab pieces are their strongest pieces. 

not really just doesnt make sense saying an entire company caters to one type of people when wed all pick up something thevye made

Dope! Fingers crossed on these YOTH, guy at CalSurf said they won't actually accept phone orders til' about 3:30 to make sure all the locals get theirs first.
I was planning on trying to cop a second pair from them, then the Premier restock happened n I copped those instead. 

Cal surf isn't accepting phone orders ... At least not til in store customers are gone guy said call back .... But I mean a customer could come in at any time and have priority technically

:rolleyes

its all personal preference, ill admit every 1 of 50 things they drop is worth the picking up, i really only like the t shirts, but they do have quality pieces. im not about to praise everything theyve ever made, but im not about to say everyone who buys anything supreme is a sheep either. some people but it for quick flips, some buy it to wear, its up to them, i have nothing against the brand and think most of their colab pieces are their strongest pieces. 
it is personal preference at the end of the day and I don't hate everything they produced but it is a hype-driven brand. I find most of their stuff to be overpriced and lacking creativity compared to other streetwear brands like UNDFTD, 10 deep, Crook & Castles, etc. That's just my opinion. I don't have a problem when people just buy because they genuinely like it. But we all know that's not the case. People just buy because it is Supreme and to say they have something from Supreme. But to each it's own

If you smoke a J of mid with a supreme lighter it becomes blue meth from breaking bad...didnt yall know

Back
Top Bottom