2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If anyone thinks this will be an easy cop off of NDC because its not TLO...
roll.gif

C'mon Villa is getting Tiff's :lol:

These are MASSED produced; Nike wants people to have these and rock them, this is their way to bring SB into a huge market

This is the one Dunk that can do it; you can't produce a Supreme Dunk and make 30k pairs so the only logic choice is to do a Tiff collab again

Experienced camper ie: One who has previously camped out for electronics, sneakers, ect.

I will provide

1 Tent
1 Lawn Chair
1 Book of Choice
1 24 pack of Deer Park 16.7 oz waters.

**Please note, you probably will miss out on the super bowl this Sunday.
And if for any reason you lose your spot in line, this terminates your duty as a camper.
Please bring toiletry, and warm clothing.

LMFAO this was an ad on Craiglist looking for a Professional camper for the tiffs. What killed me was the "1 Book of choice".

Posted on theshoegame.com

http://theshoegame.com/articles/this-guy-is-thirsty-for-tiffany-dunks.html

Experienced camper ie: One who has previously camped out for electronics, sneakers, ect.

I will provide

1 Tent
1 Lawn Chair
1 Book of Choice
1 24 pack of Deer Park 16.7 oz waters.

**Please note, you probably will miss out on the super bowl this Sunday.
And if for any reason you lose your spot in line, this terminates your duty as a camper.
Please bring toiletry, and warm clothing.

LMFAO this was an ad on Craiglist looking for a Professional camper for the tiffs. What killed me was the "1 Book of choice".

Posted on theshoegame.com

http://theshoegame.com/articles/this-guy-is-thirsty-for-tiffany-dunks.html
this is for the tiffs? df... super bowl is this week tiff drop is next week lol

W
i guess he wants you to start asap. He also said he will pay you $2.08 an hour which is 50 a day :lol:

What's the benefit??? Paying a dude 10 days to camp is $500, plus the cost of the shoes... Dude is an idiot. He could preorder 2 pairs for that...

True. But look at the gamma 11s. Massed produced, not TLO, and plenty still missed out in general, let alone on NDC.

Jordan's sell out no matter what is released and it was an XI which would sell out regardless of how many were released

Last edited:
Were the Cobra Commanders confirmed to be scrapped? or just speculation?

I actually want those more than Tiffs.

Also, if you're in the Indianapolis area, RISE Skateshop is releasing the YOTH/CNY dunks Saturday morning for retail.

Back
Top Bottom