2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The 2014 BHM Dunk should have used the Air Jordan 1 Mid WMNS BHM Colors:
Deep Garnet/Deep Garnet-Metallic Gold-White

I would have bought more than 1 pair.

Damn I never realized there was anyone from my area on NT. I live in Houma because I go to school down here but I always stay around in Nola or BR I have people everywhere. That's what's up though man, I may have seen you before at Humidity or something and never even known!

I haven't been buying current release SBs for a while, since there's been a lull in crazy activity and the price dropped on a lot of old stuff I've just been stalking ebay for deals and haven't been to a release for a hot pair at humidity in a long time.

You're not hence the reason a few of us copped.

Just saying the complaint about these is the midsole
YOTH lack of a coin or too much red
Tiffs dull croc design

Just wondering if there will be a universally loved SB this year that's all.

Sorry guys, I was responding to this.

Hey guys, what do you think a fair price for ds roller derbys is? I don't want to over pay, but I also don't wanna beat the guy down on price. Can't remember what I did with my pair and I really need them for an outing on thursday. Thanks.

No more than $150. - DS
No more than $100. - Not DS

I have a feeling this Tiffany release is going to go the way of the Bred 1 man.  I was at HOH copping a pair of BHM KD6's for my friend and people were talking about it in line.  Employees talking about it.  Truly hope all you NT fam gets your pair(s).

I want the Diamond pair, but won't be mad if I don't get them. Looking forward to SOMP and the Camo Hi. The only thing I don't like on them is the speckled midsole.

I have a feeling this Tiffany release is going to go the way of the Bred 1 man.  I was at HOH copping a pair of BHM KD6's for my friend and people were talking about it in line.  Employees talking about it.  Truly hope all you NT fam gets your pair(s).

it's not gonna be that way

Jordan's are more popular then Dunk SB's and there are about 3 times as many pairs made

Legit sellers are taking $300 and under already because they know once the market floods the time to capitalize on people's fears is over...

THEY GOT YOU FAM

it's not gonna be that way

Jordan's are more popular then Dunk SB's and there are about 3 times as many pairs made

Legit sellers are taking $300 and under already because they know once the market floods the time to capitalize on people's fears is over...

THEY GOT YOU FAM
didn't get me, my city doesn't even do SB's outside of Zumiez and people are talking of paying $400 for them.  I'm good on my pairs, I'll be looking to cop a third on NDC.  And I called a couple of out of state shops who have said they are marking them up to $130 and $150, no phone orders though unfortunately.

Last edited:
Called my local shop and they said they will have 4-5 pairs... it's NDC or nothing for me. I am more worried about the camo hi, which my local shop doesn't seem to be getting. Do we have anymore information on those yet???

And a majority of the beats who want them are going to be relying on NDC and CCS. They dont even know about these other shops that exist. Thats why Im not even touching those two most likely

Called my local shop and they said they will have 4-5 pairs... it's NDC or nothing for me. I am more worried about the camo hi, which my local shop doesn't seem to be getting. Do we have anymore information on those yet???
4-5 pairs?   Without making any assumptions about the shop, maybe they're holding some for employees and/or friends?

The Camo Hi's were on NDC release calendar for 2/7, but they are not showing up anymore.  

The people I've heard talking about them all talk about them with dollar signs floating in front of their eyes. I was picking up the Trainer 1 Super Bowl QS for someone from NT at a champs and this guy was just going on about how much he was going to be able to sell the Tiffany Highs for. Never once saying anything about putting them on his feet. I find that I tend to overhear discussions like that way too often in this city. The funny thing is they didn't have any real idea where to go, or at least the guy was acting dumb about the skate shop that's not far away from us.

the majority of folks are trying to cop the Tiff's because they think they are gonna make a huge profit but they are sadly mistaken

4-5 pairs?   Without making any assumptions about the shop, maybe they're holding some for employees and/or friends?

The Camo Hi's were on NDC release calendar for 2/7, but they are not showing up anymore.  

They should of at least got 1 FSR, which means that either employees got theres, they presold the others, or both.

There are way more resellers for this release. Like more than normal. Im calling maybe like 60:40. 

They see what the lows go for and think they can get that price without having any knowledge on the history and context.

Back
Top Bottom