2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

NSB SALES REPS ARE LIKE "AY BOSS, TERSHEYS ARE HERE, WHERE YOU WANT EM?"

containers_on_boat_at_sea.jpg

The talk about people already being in line is a troll.  No ones lining up yet, except maybe in sunny LA but in NY its cold and no ones sitting outside in this weather.....YET!
you might lose a few toes but hey youll have dem diamond dunks 
wink.gif

it's online or bust for me; not even that concerned anymore to be honest
Yea, all this talk about them has taken the flair out of actually getting them. I will try but if I don't get, I will cop the Fire & Ice off of NDC with that deal they have

No one is lined up in Fairfax. I expect them to be there sat morning. You can get these if you put in work. If not pay a reseller when market floods

FYI For those in the NYC-Area

Blades NYC , both location, will have the Tiffany's. Confirmed.

You can NOT line up before the store closes on Friday. 

Just passing the word for those who don't know

There are no one lined up yet.
Resellers are trolling you guys, and they have people parched like a hot summers day.

these fools did LOL
Not to far from my Job, I may stop by this am to confirm
cool thx.
Calling bs on lines starting...... Post pics then talk..... Don't spread bs
I'm not spreading bs I'm just asking a question. I'm not going to drive 45minutes to check for a line. Matter of fact I'll just call them.

Weather man just said its possible to have any where between 3 inches and 3 feet by Monday morning here in ct, my house just got a foot of snow lastnight..

If anyone can hold me down with 12 pairs of size 12 men's aqua's I'd grately appreciate it.. At retail of course.. With normal sales state tax.. Not no resellers tax.. I know some size 12's in here that I wouldn't mind helping get a pair for retail

Weather man just said its possible to have any where between 3 inches and 3 feet by Monday morning here in ct, my house just got a foot of snow lastnight..

If anyone can hold me down with 12 pairs of size 12 men's aqua's I'd grately appreciate it.. At retail of course.. With normal sales state tax.. Not no resellers tax.. I know some size 12's in here that I wouldn't mind helping get a pair for retail
LMAO 12 PAIRS?!
roll.gif

The clowns are out no doubt. Glad BIP and others are regulating. Long week for sure.
I've said this since the very beginning... It's pointless to elaborate on about it.... Hopefully it dies down after this release, which I doubt.. The aftermath might even be worst.

SO IM IN A BIND

I GET OUT OF WORK AT 8 ON FRIDAY

AND I WANT THESE

IDK IF ITS WORTH LINING UP AT THE AFFORMENTIONED NJ SHOPS ON NUTLEY OR RIDGEWOOD

WHAT SAY U NJ FOLKS

SHOULD AN OLD MAN CAMP?

Has anyone confirmed the amount of pairs Nike Chicago will receive? From what I cans see, it's less than 150.

Back
Top Bottom