2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I wanna know who's got their pairs already and if they could post pics. I know a couple dudes posted a quick pic but I'm looking for detailed pics. I can't believe I'm saying this but for once I'm actually looking for a video "review". Clearly the pics shoe that these are very low quality in comparison to the lows but I'm just trying to see what I'm in store for come next week when my pairs come in

I'm not gonna do a video but I can take pics of whatever you want. I posted close up, clear pics a few pages back.

These don't have as much ankle padding as the last year and a half worth of hi's, and I went TTS on these (with wide feet) and still have plenty of space. That's just how they fit on me tho, of course.

Get Zaya X to do a review.
laugh.gif
Just peeped his channel and it says "building a shoe dynasty one shoe at a time" 
roll.gif

I don't even care the direction this thread has gone; I am going to enjoy it until the release is over because a lot of this entertainment will subside after that

Its nothing sinister going on, your going to have a little off rail, little banter, its to be expected with a release of this magnitude, this thread always levels out and goes back to the vibes, the new, hypebeast, spoon fed bib wearers will be gone soon and the good people here will remain. equilibrium will return. it always does
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom