2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

im good with this tiffany release. im hearing about skate shops telling customers they can only get them if they skateboard out the store with them on.

Even though these are dropping, the Huf are still the best hightop dunks of all time
Uhhh ok...regardless whether or not people agree with the Huf comment.... are you trying to say that Tiff Highs are the second best of all time???
mean.gif

Last edited:
Uhhh ok...regardless whether or not people agree with the Huf comment.... are you trying to say that Tiff Highs are the second best of all time???:smh:  

depending on how you feel about the Paris, the tiffs are the best color way that sb ever did.

What do you guys think about this deal.. My store is offering 25% off on any nike sb shoes with purchase of Tiffany high. and they still have 112 dunk and mia and YOTH. Would copping the 112 for $115 be a good deal?
I would double up on the 112 in a heartbeat for that price. Still looking for another pair of 112's in a size 10 at a decent price..

Mia's were one of my favorite releases this past year, those are a must if you don't already have them.

Really only one year?

This is one of 2 closets full. I got over 100 pairs of SB's I am no rookie my man. As much as I want these Highs I would take another Pee Wee, Bueller and others over them anyday. Just because I am fairly new to the forum doesn't mean I am a rookie
This might mean he has been doing it old school up until now. Welcome

Idk why people are going mad for these I can only see them going for a little over 300 on feeBay. Honestly who doesn't have that for some shoes these days?

Last edited:
I was following on IG and my son accidently unfollowed with my phone.

I followed all rules. Will you please accept my request

shoeaddict2523

Thanks

I see no pink or silver sb boxes.. you just started collecting sbs?
Can't you read.. other closet my man.... What you got? Doubt you have even anything close to my collection..

FYI, I also have the 100% Authentic Nike MAG Back to the Future shoes.... But you probably want to see proof as well....

Last edited:
Can't you read.. other closet my man.... What you got? Doubt you have even anything close to my collection..
FYI, I also have the 100% Authentic Nike MAG Back to the Future shoes.... But you probably want to see proof as well....

:x

Chill bro...let him live lol

Back
Top Bottom