2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

u can never trust these stores, especially over the phone
Oh I know. Good thing I asked. Hopefully win one of these raffles around here or it's over for me lol. I always see it as opening up another opportunity for another shoe.

lol for some reason man So Cal peeps in here are the least helpful they dont share info cuz they scared they might not get their pair and wont be able to resell. ur best bet is online man its too late to campout lol
Yeah this is true. I am always searching the thread for info Oc/la people don't like to share.

true true it is ruthless in Cali. At least there are spots compared to when i was in Alabama for a bit. i actually added to the "list" that somebody posted before. True online is looking shaky.

looking forward to seeing people decked out in these and diamond supply shirts wit no diamonds!!
roll.gif

I will pay a professional $15/hour to camp for the Diamond x UNDFTD shirt. I will provide a case of water, a chair, tent, blanket, and a pack of cliff bars.

If for any reason you lose your spot in line, you will not get paid and you will be forced to find your own ride home.

I have a feeling they won't be very hard to get on NDC. If you get your fair share of GR or moderately limited releases you should be fine imo

its ******* crazy what this **** has come to. got rid of 80% of my collection this year. just down to my grails and heat now. And honestly I wear my ******* desert boots, wallabees, and timbs way more than any of my sneakers. Just seeing some of the people that line up and get hyped about this **** turns me off the shoes. grown up swag. cant ******* wear my heat to work and thats ******* 90% of my life now. 
You hit it right on the head. I haven't sold too much but I barely get to wear anything anymore. I guess we just have to accept what it's turned into

First tme posting since the site moved so I guess you can say I came out of retirement for this......And feels as miserable as ever!!!!
mean.gif

Haven't copped a pair of dunks in about two years, so I'll go after these. 48 minutes till game time. Let's get it!!

Back
Top Bottom