2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I got through what I did was add to cart on chrome and then switched to safari, signed in and it was still there

Something aint right 
nerd.gif

Besides a it crashing for a few minutes this wasn't that hard to get, hope it was all resellers waiting in line all week

JUST GOT THROUGH ON MOBILE!!!! ON MY MAIN ACCOUNT!!!

LOOKS LIKE BOTH MY ATC BOT(CHROME) AND THE ATC SERVICE I PAID COULD NOT GET THEM IN CART! WTF! MANUALLY IT WORKED ON MY PHONE JUST NOW!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't even try... if buying a pair of shoes from a retail site will consume more than 5 minutes of my life, it's not worth it.

I'm really just starting not to care at all anymore, which is a shame because I've been doing this since before half of NT was born. It's kind of freeing though, actually. ...I set my alarm for 7:30m woke up, and just decided I'd rather go back to sleep for another hour than deal with refreshing pages over and over and all that. If I want them badly enough, I'll just pick them up down the line or trade something I have like triples of for them. Honestly, the older I get, the more I'd rather just spend the money than spend the time and deal with the stress.

Have fun at the circus.

And, good luck to my dudes here. ...You know, all my fellow 15 year old regulars.
eyes.gif
MY MAN!

so you can't post an order confirmation to shut me up?

I could care less to shut you up, you can wait till noon to see the first pair if your dying that bad, then agroup shot on Monday or Tues when I get the other 2

Here's the $190 pre-order invoice just for kicks

I hate to say it but I get the feeling Nike is gonna cancel A LOT of orders including mine; I was able to check out with my 9 from earlier but have pretty low confidence they didn't oversell due to IT issues

I could care less to shut you up, you can wait till noon to see the first pair if your dying that bad, then agroup shot on Monday or Tues when I get the other 2

Here's the $190 pre-order invoice just for kicks

So you are just basically admitting you are full of it :lol:

Finally got mine submitted at 6:39 PST. Had to keep logging out and logging back in for it to reappear in my cart. :smokin Hope order doesn't get cancelled.
Hoping the same on mine we shall see come Monday. It seemed that most people had payment processing problems but carts were still full. Maybe a slip up on miles side.

Back
Top Bottom