2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

??????????????????
roll.gif
roll.gif
lmfao i know right. I received the confirmation email and the paypal email so i think im good.

Just got thru on ndc for a 13and got confirmation email but like someone said i wont be at ease till i see the tracking number email.

Last edited:
I made two seperate orders on one account by mistake. one for 11 and one for 11.5. hope they dont cancel one. probably will be we will see

Alot of orders went through, and with all the counts at skate shops,

resellers will be lucky with 250 in a couple weeks

pretty much I thought it'd settle at $200 but I think it'll be about $250 or a little less once people start posting their actual pairs on eBay and not order confirmations

by afternoon you are gonna see the floods start to hit once all the people in line get their hands and toss them on there

Just checked out two minutes ago and I just received my confirmation email. We'll see what happens. 

you guys shouldnt have anything to worry about until nike tweets they are sold out.

lol that only implies u can check out
just got 7 connection errors and now can't add to cart

clicked the og twitter link to then refreshed to find the dunk link

Last edited:
if you are signed in with the shoes in your cart then clear you history for the past day. I just got through 

DONT DO IT IF YOUR NOT SIGNED IN !!!!

Just continue to checkout or refresh and checkout. Same thing happened to me and I got through after multiple failed checkouts.
Oh i got through and paid already I've just never had it look like that before. It's probably due to the sites loading issue.

I HAVE SIZE 12 ROYALS I WILL SELL TO U FOR RETAIL IF YOU CAN PROVIDE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEYVE BEEN ASKING FOR
That was from a year ago, already got my 3 pairs of royals

Salt is real with this kid, stay classy

What are the chances of cancellation when your order status is already at " preparing to ship".......?
LMAO SO U JOINED IN 2013

AND UR SIG IS 3 YEARS OLD.

GOTCHA

Back
Top Bottom