2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nike going to have some poor kid re-clicking/refreshing all d**** day
mean.gif
... Why dont they just send out there OOS tweet or just say we made enough for everyone 

Why does everyone think NDC will cancel a lot of pairs? They seem to have a lot of stock and with the site crashing, they probably just held people's shoes in cart longer than the normal 5 mins. Relax everyone. We won't know if they cancel until we see actual cancellation emails. Their inventory system is much more reliable than some of the other online retailers.

so i had them added to cart put all my pay info in. computer wouldnt let me purchase. i just lost my pair because it took too long for me to check out........ well im about to use this money to take my frustration out on a hooker. thanks nike

see Nike extended them indefinitely....that's why the only ones I got were the two accounts I manually addedn had in cart, and crashed out the gate....1.5hrs later my carts came back and I could check out...

@onesickretro that's exactly what happend to me bro congrats on your pairs glad mine are copped as well

Congrats to you. All my locals were done as of last night and unlike you, I had to go to work this morning.

Always an easy cop when ****** get their pairs. FOH.
Then get a different job if you're complaining about going to work 
laugh.gif

You're making assumptions and looking like a fool. Acting like after this Premier drop, I'm not going to slave away in front of textbooks doing engineering problems for the next 8-10 hours. 

Acting like being a student aint a full time job in itself. A job in which you pay money instead of get paid.

Acting like i dont work part time on top of that.

Sit down, clown. 

welp in line again waiting for error, someone already added to cart, or out of stock

my in line count over 100 now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom