2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wow vertical urge already picked my order ready for shipment.

Got an "ORDER UPDATED" email and thought the worst

I was feeling pretty damn ****** after everyone got their pair on nikestore but I just got through on Premier as I was crawling into bed. Turned the whole day around already. I hope everyone finds a pair eventually.

How rude. I asked a simple question. Why do you got to be a douche
Not rude, just a pointless question, as if someones going to respond and give you a list of every possible release. Do some homework, cop a pair, and post info once yours is secured, that's what everyone's doing,

ALSO
Got the Tiffs but still can't get through on the Nike site should I just give up? Or keep trying

I was right there
frown.gif
. I was going through my billing info so quick.

I was right there
frown.gif
. I was going through my billing info so quick.
you were way late. i literally pressed add to cart and checked out through paypal from the drop down. in and out 9 secs

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup. Even some talking about how into SBs they are and how they aren't beasts; I'd like to see how many SBs they have to their name
Exactly. I may not have as many years collecting sbs as some other people on here, but I at least skate board in mine. That's what they were made for.

this is madness. people are biting for $400+ all over the place. srsly thinking $250 doesn't sound bad. hate to pay it but might do it later today if I have to

Last edited:

Yup. Even some talking about how into SBs they are and how they aren't beasts; I'd like to see how many SBs they have to their name
As some Sneaker Youtuber said

We all get bit by the Hype Monster once in a while

And if we say we never adapt to hype, we'd be lying, because deep down, all of us have had an opinion swayed by hype.

Its psychological.. and happens unconsciously

i love the people with 1 post bragging out they got a pair lmao
Those are your lurkers that love to brag. The irony of most shoe collectors like the lurkers are that they eventually have to sell their collection to move out of their momma basement :lol:

this is adness. people are biting for $400+ all over the place. srsly thinking $250 doesn't sound bad. hate to pay it but might do it later today if I have to
With these prices, I'd do 250 all day.

It may calm down in a week if the release is as wide as everyone is making it out to be, but who knows what will happen. 200 was my ideal max, but even that's starting to sound improbable.

WHY DID I GET BACK INTO BUYING SNEAKERS??? FML

AS @18thcomplex   said I agree   - No matter how Dumb or stupid you might thing a question is on this forum - DOUCHE BAGS always gotta rip people… If your not trying to be helpful and just harmful - DON'T RESPOND!

BUT ALOT OF PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE SOME SUPERSTAR SNEAKER HEAD...

THIS FORUM IS PEOPLE TO GAIN KNOWLEDGE N LEARN NOT GET RIPPED FOR ASKED ????  NO MATTER HOW SILLY YOU MAY THINK IT IS..

Back
Top Bottom