2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

the greed over some damn tiffanys is ridiculous. I like to double up as much as the next guy, but its like have some damn courtesy.

:lol: its just a pair of shoes

Exactly, which is why I have no shame in saying I will just cop some reps, I want the color way. **** corporations, rather give 60 to a bootlegger than 400 to someone who cops to sell or 110 to nike. If you think about it both are made by little asian kids from crappy material. Yea 60, done.

I feel ya'll, but there will be more shoes releasing 
nthat.gif

Exactly, which is why I have no shame in saying I will just cop some reps, I want the color way. **** corporations, rather give 60 to a bootlegger than 400 to someone who cops to sell or 110 to nike. If you think about it both are made by little asian kids from crappy material. Yea 60, done.
Wtf???? ..... You sound like a damn poser

Nike continues to win.  No matter how many hoops they make people jump through in order to cop shoes that cost them 15 bucks to make, people continue to come back for more.  I can't think of any other company in recent memory that sits back and watches as people fall over themselves to obtain their products.

geppetto.jpg

I bet around 75% of the 30k were picked up for resell. The undercutting on ebay once the "i have to have them now people" stop buying is going to be drastic.

Nike continues to win.  No matter how many hoops they make people jump through in order to cop shoes that cost them 15 bucks to make, people continue to come back for more.  I can't think of any other company in recent memory that sits back and watches as people fall over themselves to obtain their products.

geppetto.jpg

Apple

All i know is these bastards bet not hit me with that JJ email talking about there is something still in your cart please check out lol

Back
Top Bottom