2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Moving on:

Premier will be releasing the v-day dunks on friday at 8AM EST via twitter link and in-store at 11AM

Still no word on the mysterious alternate laces, assuming they're gonna be white

They are white

Last edited:
I would expect white also...I'm hoping they sit can't imagine they sellout instantly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Moving on:

Premier will be releasing the v-day dunks on friday at 8AM EST via twitter link and in-store at 11AM

Is that white or blueish? Dope either way
Still no word on the mysterious alternate laces, assuming they're gonna be white
I've been in nt for more than a year. Some
one please help me- this is part if why we do this.

Moving on:

These are pretty sick! I like the cracked leather? 

Crazy this weekend. ...I think I luv her!

Just pausing for nostalgia...

I miss the days when pictures were lacking and the quality in hand was awesome.

Now, everything looks great in pics and when you get it in hand it's covered in glue, feels like plastic, and colors are all off.

Now, everything looks great in pics and when you get it in hand it's covered in glue, feels like plastic, and colors are all off.

Agreed, I changed my mind like 5 times on the YOTH.

Thats cuz of all these shoe blogs. Taking pics at the best angles they can find then doctoring them in photoshop. Quality has been on point with all of my SBs tho. That plastic leather is JB/nike retro all day.

Kinda cool ambush is getting some love on twitter, a lot of people were acting like ***** to these skateshops Saturday. Idiots.

They are white
Thanks. Thinking they could look good with black laces too, just dug up these from my freshman year of college:
Agreed, I changed my mind like 5 times on the YOTH.
YOTH are actually the opposite effect, have hardly seen any pictures that do them justice. Suede is amazing quality and the shade of red is unique and awesome. Somehow it comes off as bright, but dark. Hard to explain until you have them on feet.

Back
Top Bottom