2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Someone mentioned the barfs. They are a great color way.

Love the Barfs, I'd like to find a pair at a good price, they were really cheap up until a few months ago.

Was cleaning out my garage and found my gino 1 and gino 2s from back in the day
smokin.gif

I guess my brother found them and used them to skate. Its all good, i cleaned them up. Dont know what to do with them now
laugh.gif
Start with posting photos.....

Kids in nike elite socks period jus gets on my last nerve

I :smh: and cringe every time.i see it
this... this whole "rocking" socks thing makes me feel old. all of my socks are no shows

I saw a kid rocking two elite socks at bubba gumps in manhattan when the sock craze first started like a year and a hafl ago. One mid and one high. I threw up in my mouth alittle. everyone in the waiting room was just staring at him.

I saw a kid rocking two elite socks at bubba gumps in manhattan when the sock craze first started like a year and a hafl ago. One mid and one high. I threw up in my mouth alittle. everyone in the waiting room was just staring at him.
sadly i'm sure that's what he wanted... these young folks are looking for fame-like attention by any means

Last edited:
Got a couple of pairs of elite socks, never paid full price and they're only white and black. They are comfortable though

this... this whole "rocking" socks thing makes me feel old. all of my socks are no shows

No shows makes ME feel old, I still just buy packs of white/black athletic socks from places like Academy. I'll get dress socks for when I need them, but general use socks are always above the ankle. No shows always feel weird even when I'm in shorts I have to have a little bit of sock showing at the ankle or I feel like I'm not wearing anything.

im not down with the whole sock game

i use elites, but only when i ball

dont see the point in rockin em with regular kicks cuz since they are heavily padded, just makes my kicks feel tighter

Back
Top Bottom