2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

These are 
pimp.gif

U guys are crazy! Lol like someone else said LA is supposed to have a couple more stores releasing the tiffs.. That might be better than driving all the way to sw just my opinion.

Last edited:
I wonder how many folks are going to be lined up at SW? If anyone that lives nearby could pm some updates that would be appreciated. I'm thinking of heading over around 6-7 AM the morning of….Think I even got a chance?  
ohwell.gif

its funny how that other forum used to get clowned on back in the day. Mainly for the exact same reasons of all the craziness that has been going on here the last couple of days. But with this release that other forum was actually more civil and helpful.

I still struck out with all the Saturday online releases and campouts. Today i got up to the paypal part and then got cart jacked. :smh:

Will try with SW. Not giving up yet!!!! :nthat:

Lack of sleep, No Tiffs, and money in my pocket cause for irrational thinking and to top it off this winter sucks out here in Cali no snow to go boarding not to mention posers in this thread that got Tiffs claim to be SB OG and don't own any kind of board not even an Ironing board!.. There's a few more ops before its a rap for retail for everyone who hasn't copped A PAIR ONE PAIR, flippers and resellers your the reason why this thread went to poop!!... 
nthat.gif

12+ gallons, 6 hours of driving, plus hours of waiting. And there are local releases still to come. I thought by now the beast would have gotten its fill....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom