2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I dont understand why they havent did their store release already today.They opened an hr ago and the release should be over.

Last edited:
Lol outside of
Lol outside of Middletown which is a rock in a hard place for kicks. The FTL in Newburgh gets some releases but not many pairs, closest HOH is palisades so most of my buying is done online, wish we had more options here
nice im in wappingers. nothing here sb wise. there was a shop in poughkeepsie that closed like 4 years ago at least.  no point in driving to the city because by the time i get there, lines are already nuts.    struck out everywhere on these.    

Sw just kept tweeting and tweeting. Looking for some attention.

Last edited:
nice im in wappingers. nothing here sb wise. there was a shop in poughkeepsie that closed like 4 years ago at least.  no point in driving to the city because by the time i get there, lines are already nuts.    struck out everywhere on these.    

Yup city is a far drive I'd take the train I hate driving down there. I did some research no skate shops up here like that

looking at those pics of the tiffs and seeing what they still going for on ebay im not mad i paid 350 i dont think the resell prices will go down for ds pair

Time to unfollow them on twitter

Back
Top Bottom