2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

laugh.gif
the site will crash for no reason
I'm going to post "available at SW online" at 10AM to see if the thirsty beasts (lurkers) go for it.

Dang that sucks but I'm over these shoes at this point now. Give me the SOMPs and I'm good. Unless I get these for retail or close to it I'm not gonna jump on a thing. This release made me feel some type of way with all the stuff that went on in this thread. Congrats to the people who bought these to WEAR them and hope you enjoy them.

Sums up how I feel. I buy what I like and with the current state of the industry, there's not much. From Niketown NY pulling pairs off the floor when they were supposed to go up for sale, to seeing people with six or more pairs, this left a very bad taste in my mouth.

Everyone who is butt hurt; show me an invoice from something you've ever purchased from SW...

I will wait

please. I've purchased before only to have stuff canceled because they don't have real time stock inventory. They knew what they were doing with the shipping issue nonsense they pulled. The hype was expected, but they pumped their release even more by doing so.

Last edited:
On the real though who is still gonna refresh at 10pst.

Like the lotto tells me, you can't win if you don't play

Sitting in a 5 ton army truck waiting for refresh time in my trusty oms dunks.. Had these bad boys a year now and still going strong they everything I put them thru

Last edited:

No idea how these beauties were not mentioned as a gold shoe.

Struck out on release, figured I could grab them at a later date.

So much for that thinking lol

YO SW IT GUY CALLED ME! SAID HE'S GOT ME ON ANOTHER SIZE 13 FOR THE SUCCESSFUL TROLL ASSIST! TURN UP!

So after tomorrow morning we'll have a bunch of salty posts about striking out, followed by some cancellation emails, more posts about shipping, some "got my pair in from NDC, CCS, etc" pics mixed in.... Got it.

Last edited:
I know that feel bro.......................
Its all good, lol I get plenty releases, cant win them all...and plus I'm wearing these today so its alright not SBs but love them Nike Dunk High Premium – Orange Horse Hair, my work shoes lol...

Sums up how I feel. I buy what I like and with the current state of the industry, there's not much. From Niketown NY pulling pairs off the floor when they were supposed to go up for sale, to seeing people with six or more pairs, this left a very bad taste in my mouth.
please. I've purchased before only to have stuff canceled because they don't have real time stock inventory. They knew what they were doing with the shipping issue nonsense they pulled. The hype was expected, but they pumped their release even more by doing so.

What are you talking about? They clearly said pairs would only be put online if they didn't sell out in store.

What is hard to understand about that?

SW was not ready rofl.

2/2 ndc pairs safe and sound. Gorgeous. Easing the pain of missing ROs

Back
Top Bottom