2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

What are these?

Sorry if this derails the thread more or to continue this.... but why is it that anyone has a problem with people wearing a "skate" shoe if they either don't skate or don't skate anymore?  I've never understood this idea or why anyone cares to comment or make fun of someone for this. A lot of people wear basketball shoes and don't hoop, a lot of people wear running shoes and don't run anywhere in them and so on and so on.  To bring this back around, dunk SB's regardless of them being a skate shoe have some of the best colorways, concepts, collabs etc and this is the reason why people are into them and collect them. I'm sure just as many people would be into them and rock them regardless of whether SB was attached to it or not.
I think it happens from people who do whatever sport it is they get upset after missing out on a cw cause someone who doesn't  do the sport got the shoe. At least that's my take on it.

and you DO NOT want to get lost around New Orleans lol. Got fam from there, not the place for exploring imo.

I'm looking for some bazooka joe's on sale too, with the new black Hi's & Snakeskin lows dropping resellers & stores might wanna move them out sooner than later.

I guess it's because I grew up here and it was worse when I was in my teens, but I never really feel unsafe driving around town, and I've developed shortcuts that take me through the sketchiest parts. The bad thing is that you basically have to have a car to get to these places this weekend, or you'll be stuck with like a $70 cab ride for a round trip if you're downtown.

'Extra pairs' I don't know what to make of this. I might go up from North County SD. Anyone from the are hit me up.

Just entered a couple raffles. Someone mentioned that sizes 9 - 10 have a less chance of winning… Maybe I should have put a size 12 lol? What are my chances?

I got my Tiffs in and would love to trade em for Skunks. What would make that trade fair? Straight up or cash on top?

Smart man. I honestly think a person with a DS pair of Skunks would hesitate to make that trade. I would make the trade.

Wonder how much they'll charge for the shoes they held back...oops....I mean the shoes found in the back?

What's the going price on Pushead 2s nowadays? I have a pair. One of my favorite to wear, might grab another since it's tax season & all.

These are one of the shoes from the blue box era that no one wanted, but if you look for them now they're non-existant. Blue Box era had a lot of those.
Yea kinda like these.

I got these off ccs and they'd been sitting there for awhile before I got them.

Wonder how much they'll charge for the shoes they held back...oops....I mean the shoes found in the back?
Probably over $200

Bought space jam sb from them on launch date for about 150 and heard they re up on them so i went back check and they charged $40 more than they  release date and that was back then

Last edited:

I think it happens from people who do whatever sport it is they get upset after missing out on a cw cause someone who doesn't  do the sport got the shoe. At least that's my take on it.
So only people who do that sport are entitled to buy the good cw's? Man if thats the case and skaters were the only ones bought Nike SB stuff,  Nike would be out of the SB business real quick. As it is a lot of GR's sit on shelves, go on discount and to outlets....I remember the days when skaters shunned anything Nike and would never "sell out" and wear anything Nike skate related.

SPEAKING OF DERAILMENTS.

IVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR SAVIER O'CONNORS FOR AWHILE NOW. I HAD THE DIVISION EAST VERSION.

IF YALL HAVE ANY 8.5/9 FOR CHEAP LMK.

WANT THE BRAZILS MAINLY

Back
Top Bottom