2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

V-Days sold out on NDC, Spot, Premier and CCS?

I hope resellers know there's no market for SBs.

'Just copped the CNY for 120 and the grey UCS for 125 at a local shop, so happy. The quality on the CNY is on point... Don't feel so bad about missing out on the diamonds now.
If you are in the NYC area you need to check out common ground in BK, they have a good selection of dunks. They got the Vdays too and as i was paying two youngins' came in to get their pair

'Just copped the CNY for 120 and the grey UCS for 125 at a local shop, so happy. The quality on the CNY is on point... Don't feel so bad about missing out on the diamonds now.
If you are in the NYC area you need to check out common ground in BK, they have a good selection of dunks. They got the Vdays too and as i was paying two youngins' came in to get their pair
SIck deals

i wouldnt mind ucs   im in upstate ny though, wish i could get down there to get a pair for retail

size 7s are almost impossible to find!

4 shops in nj didnt even get size 7. the other ones I know are still waiting on delayed shipment from the storm.

Im visitng my family in 2 weeks and I live nearby. I'll check out the store for you if I can. 
thanks man. the cancer center i go to is in manhattan but i only go there to see a doctor so i wont be there til march. maybe i can get down there next week if they have my size

Thanks for the info. I've been looking for CNYs. They probably wont have my size but doesn't hurt to check them out. 

I know the tiff talk is old news, but from what I see on ebay, prices are already starting to drop. last week you couldn't get them for less than 400 and now all the ending soonest listings are in that 300-350 price range with no bids. just a heads up if you missed out on retail

Back
Top Bottom