2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

CCS is terrible; they are such a joke
Only time I am ever darkening the doors of that site is on Black Friday to cop the $40 Gr's.
He didn't do anything per say to piss me off. He is just a terrible businessman. I was desperate for a pair of CNY so I turned to him. I understand people have set prices but he wouldnt even budge 10 bucks. Whatever.

I asked him to please double box the shoes. No response. I had to ask him again when he would ship them out. He gave me some lame excuse how they just got in and it would be at the end of the week. I then ask for a tracking number. No response. I messaged him again and asked what was going on. He claimed to have emailed me a tracking number. There was not one to be found. Yes I looked in my Spam folder.

The shoes however did arrive shortly after. However. He sent it bubble wrapped. BUBBLE WRAPPED. Not even the good stuff but that 1/4 inch bubble wrap. That was what they were packaged in. Box was F'd. It happens. Poor quality box. I open it and see that stupid message. That was the cherry on top. I proceeded to unfollow him on IG. I was rearranging my kicks today and out of spite added to the box art.

I see a lot of you do not like him. He steals pics and tags them to hell. List goes on

I hope I don't get burned for this as he didn't necessarily do anything wrong.

Its just principle. I felt almost as mad as the time I got a shoe box tapped up with a shipping label slapped on.

This concludes my rant. A couple of you fine gentlemen inquired. So I thought I would answer.

Peace.
SO yea, never in the world will this guy get my money... "End of the week"

oh sorry man. my brother said he would let em go for 115 shipped 
If still available shoot me a DM.

LL

Premier, that's how you keep your customers happy!  I love this shop.  I have to go to Michigan for business in the near future, I plan to stop by the shop just to say that I've been to there and spend some money in person!

cheers-slow-clap.gif

From my experience premier and spot have excellent customer service. I usually try to purchase from them first before anything.

As far as the front shoe crease my Premiers and black Levis have this problem, I'm thinking its because I go .5 size up. While it doesn't bother me, it's not a good look.

Premier is definitely my favorite shop even before this issue.  My original e-mail/phone call to Premier was to ask about sending the shoes back and have them keep my money and just reship another pair when they got a restock.  They asked me to send a few pictures of the shoe to their e-mail and within an hour or two they refunded my money and sent the reply to keep them.  I will wait for them to hopefully get a restock and buy another pair from them without hesitation.  I can't morally justify giving that business to anyone else!

everyone who got shipping on CCS, did you guys do expedited from the get?

still havent gotten anything yet

I didn't get expedited shipping but I just noticed they took the money from my card...so I know they are on the way

I love premier. My first pair of dunks came from there and they are by far my first choice. Customer service is awesome and everyone that works there seems to be helpful. The hand written thank you on the receipt just tops it off to let you know they car.

Keep it up Premier.

Premier and Spot are always top notch

Premier has better clothing and kicks which is why I order less from Spot than I used to.

Heads up - Blue Hero highs are $64.99 w/ free shipping on CCS when you use the code "IPCC4246" at checkout.  There's some other decent stuff on sale too.

Back
Top Bottom