2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I copped the Send Help 2's; I would help you guys out but no one helped me when I wanted a pair of Tiffany's at retail

The 510 should be available at Benny Gold as well, just in case you SF guys dont wanna trip to Berzerkley!

Those yellow highs remind me of the Caution: Wet Floors. Those laces look like they've got a 3M thread running through them, I need to get a better look at them before making a definite decision on them.

People have pointed this out on the premiers, neckfaces, and other pairs... could it be that it's a big foot problem? Hasn't happened to my pairs and I have sz 8 premiers & neckfaces. It kind of makes sense that it might happen to a size 13 shoe, just a theory
My pair is an 8.5.
If you replace everything on a shoe is it even the same shoe anymore or an expensive replica?
I dunno, good question. I wouldn't even know if I would call them authentic Nike's. Maybe authentic by the customizer, but not by Nike.

Could someone please enlighten me on the difference between the branded and non-branded 510's? I honestly can't see a difference.

Thanks
There's an un-branded version of the 510's...?

does it matter?! All shoes crease

All shoes crease and all people die, vicious cycle man. 
Yup.
I copped the Send Help 2's; I would help you guys out but no one helped me when I wanted a pair of Tiffany's at retail
Hahaha. Bringin' up ol' ish...

Last edited:
still havent seen any pics of the 510's w/o the 510 tongue tag...i have a feeling theyre all going to have it, just like all the uprises have the stars on the tag...
did you lose a bet or something :lol:

I didn't really :lol:

I was just messing around

Just got word that my local skate shop will have the 510's. That's exciting.

What's up with the snake eye joints though? Did they officially release?

guys are still complaining nobody helped them get a pair of tiffanys? We should be posting stuff we think is helpful for others without any expectation of anything in return, except the satisfaction of helping out the community. If you do get a handout back, be grateful. No need to b*tch when you don't get what you want. End of story.

I wasn't able to get my pair of tiffs yet and I'll prob end up paying current market prices but I don't blame NT for that.

Just got word that my local skate shop will have the 510's. That's exciting.

What's up with the snake eye joints though? Did they officially release?

It's a non dated release, so they just put them on sale as shops get their march shipments in.

Even up until fairly recently I don't remember shops having to keep a set street date for anything. I remember the first pair I ran across that the shop owner said Nike asked for them to hold a date was the RESN highs, and then there wasn't another dated release for a while after that.

I do know that my local prefers to not sell new product until Saturday mornings though, just to give people with normal working hours a chance to get it if there's going to be a line.

Last edited:

guys are still complaining nobody helped them get a pair of tiffanys? We should be posting stuff we think is helpful for others without any expectation of anything in return, except the satisfaction of helping out the community. If you do get a handout back, be grateful. No need to b*tch when you don't get what you want. End of story.

I wasn't able to get my pair of tiffs yet and I'll prob end up paying current market prices but I don't blame NT for that.
He was joking lol,the first guy wasnt tho 

It's a non dated release, so they just put them on sale as shops get their march shipments in.

Thank you sir! I just saw someone selling a pair in my local fb group so I'm thinking a local skate shop might have them. I prefer the snake eyes over the 510's and I'm only getting 1 pair of sb's this weekend so we'll see.

Way over your head man :lol:

lol I know but maybe he was talking about mexican sole.

Those black rains are ill.

Last edited:
honestly i don't think the thirst for these is too intense. i don't think an overnight campout is necessary, however i'm gonna go an hour or so before 11 to get a pair. if i strike out, NDC it is. i mean, it's a FCFS so i don't think 510 has pairs on lock for anyone. i don't think they're THAT shady. :lol:

are those black laces the extra pair of laces in the box? :nerd:  

Yea the extra laces are black and every pair will have the 510 branding. Drop this sat at their shop. They drop march 1 for everyone else.

i have the same thing Status: OPEN

but in the product description is says 1 unit ready to ship

what shipping speed did you use and did you make a phone or online order ?
I ordered online and I got an email with a tracking number but the order itself didn't update. Check the email you associated with your account/the order to see if you got your UPS tracking info like I did. I just paid for ground shipping, in case you were wondering.

Back
Top Bottom