2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

A little birdie told me Rukus has a FSR of the snake eyes and floridians...(225) 755-3970
That's a kind little birdie. Snake Eyes are turning out to be a grade school soccer game (kind of a weak reference but it's there if you're willing to work for it).

But seriously thank you to everyone who's been posting these links to various places for the snake eyes. I just paid the invoice Extra Butter sent me so I should have my pair soon. I truly appreciate it, you guys!

don't listen to him UNIQUE, i actually enjoy your negative attitude...I've been in this thread long enough to witness the downward spiral your attitude has taken, and it's entertaining AF.  
Downward spiral lmao, just b/c you like entertaining kids so be it. Not my cup tea, on top of that I don't have to talk about eating my girls butt instead of buying shoes in a sb thread. Only herbs do that. Keep entertaining kids homie lmao. Funny thing is, your in your 30s talking that BS

Last edited:
for sure

Dang man ya make me feel old ! Is 30 years old consider been old? Lol sounds like most people live at home with mom and dad. And sounds like the reason they get mad at youre shoe game is because they buy them for you.

In my 40s...
Probably one of the oldest NT'ers on here...

I knew you were an older cat when you weretalking about hiding shoes and claiming that you already had them. I'm 36. That's what we do. Gotta pick your battles. And it's not even about being scared of my wife, it just makes things a lot smoother when you know that you've gone overboard

Downward spiral lmao, just b/c you like entertaining kids so be it. Not my cup tea, on top of that I don't have to talk about eating my girls butt instead of buying shoes in a sb thread. Only herbs do that. Keep entertaining kids homie lmao. Funny thing is, your in your 30s talking that BS
Unique said I was an herb...
roll.gif
 so consistent...play on playa.  

Last edited:
Unique said I was an herb...:rofl:  so consistent...play on playa.  
no hate my g.... Just stating facts... If I rustled your jimmies I can give 2 stools. I'm in this thread for sb's not tattoos not chicks just sb's... It's that simple. When you have dorks derailing the thread w/ BS best believe I'm going to say something about it. Nothing personal btw nice thai temples though

Just had my LASIK surgery a couple hours ago NT. Eyes don't feel great but definitely improving by the minute. Funny thing the black layout is the only thing my eyes can look at right now haha. More importantly, I'll be getting that FSA reimbursement soon!! <- working guys will understand that one. More sneakers!

I knew you were an older cat when you weretalking about hiding shoes and claiming that you already had them. I'm 36. That's what we do. Gotta pick your battles. And it's not even about being scared of my wife, it just makes things a lot smoother when you know that you've gone overboard

HA! HA!
i was able to get home and hide my "Packages."
There no proof or record of ANYTHING!
On to the Next Release(s).....

Never but I never seem to hit that magic 230 when ordering shoes from outside of the US.

yeah...i'm paranoid because i'm tempted to order something that's over that amount from them...hmmm...what to do...what to do...

thanks for the response tho mints!

Back
Top Bottom