2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Quick question for old sb heads?

Is the crazy and unique style of sbs done?

The old sbs are so dope.
It's not OVER. The dunk was a lot cooler as far as materials used and craftsmanship, but I feel they're still coming out with some wacky stuff. If you like a dunk buy it. If you don't skip it. But if you have a chance to pick up something old and dope, do it

Last edited by a moderator:

did Nike take dunks off of nike id? 
sick.gif
Yea I think they're supposed to bring em back though at least I hope they do. I had some fresh wolverine (Marvel comics) inspired highs I had created on there but never got around to purchasing them.

wouldn't mind seeing dunks back on ID, then i can make my own themed dunks that Nike will most likely never make. On a side note has anyone ever bought 10 deep denim?

It's not OVER. The dunk was a lot cooler as far as materials used and craftsmanship, but I feel they're still coming out with some wacky stuff. If you like a dunk buy it. If you don't skip it. But if you have a chance to pick up something old and dope, do it
Trust I am.Might spend about $700 or so this summer.

The old sbs are so dope.
I think it js depends on wat you like , although I do see what your saying... older sbs were dope with their styles but the same can be said for the newer sbs coming out . the only thing that has truly went down is the quality of the news sbs compared to older ones .

sometimes I js take one of my silver box sbs with suede and compare it to the suede on a recently released sb and you can really feel the difference in quality . it's js Nike and their financial decisions cutting back on material quality and maximizing their profits . . . basic business . can't even be mad

I'm blessed to have the job I do man, as long as i don't go over board with buying older releases for a few hundred I can afford the releases I want. That being said I still take pride in finding deals.

I have 2 pairs of True's and I have to say the quality on them is not that much better than Levi's. Trues are a little better but not enough better to make me pay $100 more lol

I like trues, but I'll only buy em if I get them at Nordstrom Rack for like $120. I stick to Joes & Seven for all Mankind... Comfortable as hell and I always find pairs for $100 or less

#TEAMDEADPOCKETS
smokin.gif

#TDP #LETSGO lol
I think it js depends on wat you like , although I do see what your saying... older sbs were dope with their styles but the same can be said for the newer sbs coming out . the only thing that has truly went down is the quality of the news sbs compared to older ones .

sometimes I js take one of my silver box sbs with suede and compare it to the suede on a recently released sb and you can really feel the difference in quality . it's js Nike and their financial decisions cutting back on material quality and maximizing their profits . . . basic business . can't even be mad
Thanks and I feel you.

Yea I just see a ton of older classics and dont see it coming back or I could just be so new to it that I see a ton of old classics released over 10 years and it was duds also during that time.I just dont see that these recent releases might be looked at as classics in the near future or the QS coming as often.

I mean the ones in my sig,ParisDe la's,supreme's,WTD,Born in the USA,Caroline's,Temples,Skunks,Quagmires and more just were so cool and creative and I dont see it in the last 2 years I have been noticing dunks and sbs.

I like trues, but I'll only buy em if I get them at Nordstrom Rack for like $120. I stick to Joes & Seven for all Mankind... Comfortable as hell and I always find pairs for $100 or less

I recently grabbed a pair of sevens haven't tried them on yet mostly wear apc's or levi's right now. Nice denim can be had for a good price.

Grabbing some 510's in the morning and would like to see somps in person before I make the call on an all black nubuck shoe...

I'm very fortunate that my full time job has a laundry service so I can wear pretty much anything I want to and from work and change when I arrive. It's great having a job where I only work about 6 months of the year, gives my time to volenteer at the local firestation for a tax break...

The old sbs are so dope.

Yes, and no. If you mean crazy and unique in terms of very bright shoes with crazy patterns, different materials, or unique references... then no. I think Nike will keep pumping out these crazy shoes. I do not doubt that LOUD sells. And as long as a product sells, the ideas can only keep coming. People can say they hate loud kicks all they want, in most cases these shoes are the ones that are remembered and command top dollar.

However, if you mean this AND the shoe is built with top quality materials.. or even materials that may cost a bit extra, I'm really hesitant to say yes. Foremost, Nike is a business and it will cut corners to maximize profits. I mean seriously, how much does it cost to make these shoes? The actual materials and labour to make em is pennies. They are not the cutting edge of performance athletic shoes. It's a classic, extremely simple model that is stamped out in hundreds and hundreds of different colours/ materials. As long as consumers keep accepting a lower and lower quality shoe the materials will continue to degrade in quality.

Most likely future SBs will not be able to compare with the build quality of those from the past, simply because Nike has no reason to.

the dunk sb, not only can you skate in them but it lands you sweet jobs too

now if it will start to kick in for me smh

Grabbed a pair of diamonds today for 250 shipped... almost forgot with all the denim talk

Last edited:
I usually get my ccs orders within 6 days. It also matters what time of day you placed your order.

Great assist to many dudes in the thread I'm sure, repped.

Pac Mans are gonna depend on what you mean by VNDS...

MIA's are pretty easy to get DS around 150, so I'd say no more than $100 before shipping for a GREAT used pair... then again I am extremely cheap.

Everything I have ever got off CCS has been within a week, but after the whole Diamond fiasco there is no tellin'. Give customer service a call.

All Tiffs from CCS were backordered for two weeks (mine included). Once they released,the shipment was quick. I'd say it was a rare occurrence, and not the norm. As has been stated previously, if you are a collector of boxes, CCS does not take care in shipping. If you don't mind a little box damage, then CCS is a great place to order from. Ease of cop was a priority for me and CCS delivered on that.

thanks

:pimp: looks way better than just a plain picture online.

I know everyone knows about the dunk sb quickstrikes on deadstock.ca but I havent seen anyone post the free shipping promo code! Its "ship-yyc"

And they have these red python luxs still available for $171 shipped! That a deal because that 4 dollars more than what I paid for retail when I copped from Bodega in Boston! And I know these are not sbs but since everyone has been talking about YOTHs and how they missed on out on them cop these you will not regret it real talk! Haha....I just copped another size 11.5 because they run a half size big for most even widefooters like me and a full size down for narrow footers. Made the mistake in copping a size 12 and had to sell it. There is only one pair available in each size so move fast! The black pair is available too!

Trues are not my style, nor are they view highly in the denim scene. I got into quality selvage just because I wanted a pair that would last a while. After a few pairs I was hooked. Now that I'm older I don't care for baggy fit jeans and most of the less expensive jeans are all way to loose for my taste(straight fit not skinny)

Levis 508s are legit. Nice fit in the waist and a tapered leg but not skinny. And you can find them for $50 max. Only Levis I wear. Five Four denim out of LA is legit too and wont burn the pockets haha ive been rocking with them since 2004!

True religion jeans are the some of the ugliest/tackiest looking things ive ever seen. I always thought they looked ridiculous. Ive always worn jcrew denim ( never spent over a hundred bucks) occasinally levis but have been debating getting a pair of APC denim for a while now. I just dont think i wanna deal w the denim bleeding all over my shoes. Anyone rocking apc? Do you recomend them?

True religion jeans are the some of the ugliest/tackiest looking things ive ever seen. I always thought they looked ridiculous. Ive always worn jcrew denim ( never spent over a hundred bucks) occasinally levis but have been debating getting a pair of APC denim for a while now. I just dont think i wanna deal w the denim bleeding all over my shoes. Anyone rocking apc? Do you recomend them?

A.P.C, Naked & Famous, and Nudie Jeans just look great on skinny people, such as myself. Only got two pairs tho. Don't care how much it cost I am filling my closet with that ****.

But I agree on the tackiness of True Religion. But they have done a good job of getting their names out there to people who don't know how to dress but i don't care. Makes it easier for me to stand out.

Back
Top Bottom