2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Currently negotiating a deal that I know a lot of the SB heads would appreciate. A local guy is selling off his entire sneaker collection and he has a couple GR colorways of older SB models. Trying to work out a package deal. I'll keep you fellas updated:

In the meantime, here's a little hint at what I'm getting at. Instant giveaway but it might go over some people's heads:

basically "i dont want anyone in here coming up on a pair of shoes i might want" ...definitely NOT what this thread is about...dont see why you would bring up this "secret skateshop" if you didnt intend on sharing info.

Tabernacle. Titty 1, Titty 2

Currently negotiating a deal that I know a lot of the SB heads would appreciate. A local guy is selling off his entire sneaker collection and he has a couple GR colorways of older SB models. Trying to work out a package deal. I'll keep you fellas updated:

In the meantime, here's a little hint at what I'm getting at. Instant giveaway but it might go over some people's heads:
smokin.gif
like where this is going. having flashbacks

Keep the thread posted
nerd.gif

I suggest everybody get ready for this release if you really want it. I think this will rival the Space Jam SB release. Tighten your connections with your skateshops, don't be left out in the cold and get ready because WE ALL KNOW THAT MOST SHOPS WILL BE CHARGING OVER BOX PRICE FOR THESE.

Good thing I don't want them then. Low top dunks always get the no look pass from me except the Hawaii's.

Oh bro, I damn sure didn't forget about them. I've beeen waiting for these since I posted the sample versions. They will be had.

My only issue with your comment Max is the fact that I know that you've benefitted from other people giving out 411 since you found this thread. You've managed to get countless SBs at discounted prices through phone orders and via websites. There's been TONS of people in here that have BLOWN up their local skateshops so that people could phone order and YOU come with this "secret shop" crap? Come on man, that's not what this thread is about. We give because that's what OUR community does. If you want to be on some "secret squirl" steez, don't post about it or take it to the JB forum.

Countless SBs? Fam I haven't bought a pair of SBs since '05 when I got out the game. I've made a total of 3 SB purchases in the past week, None from any of the shops listed here. All bought from places I knew about. I've stayed buying from CCS and have known of plenty of SB shops around my way that have come and gone. Don't stand on your soapbox telling what I have or haven't done. And I'm not on any secret shop steez at all. I stumbled across a really tiny shop that happens to have a dope SB account. Ain't like nobody hurting for kicks in here that aren't readily available on the plethora of other sites and shops listed here. This shop has nothing more or less than any other shop. Yes he happens to get all the QS but they are a really small shop in a community oriented part of the city. This aint' no holy grail of shops. they don't have anything that's not on CCS right now. Y'all acting like I got some golden goose. Fact is only things of note they have are McRads, BHMs and St Pats of which I do not know what sizes are available but are not available to buy online.

I just posted to share my pics and what not but man seems some still mad salty in here as well. Sorry I want to help myself first geez.

Last edited:
Wore My WPF With Red Pants Looked Ok IMO
smokin.gif

I have been ordering a bunch of new clothes for unDS season. I am trying to find something that goes good with the WPF besides shorts (I don't have the confidence to wear shorts). 0_0
Does anyone have a pic of them wearing the WPF with khakis? I might have to buy a pair.
Just my opinion but i think WPF is just one of those shoes where you kinda dont have to care about too matching. jeans with a white, blue, or a grey shirt/hoody will do
That's typically my MO with a loud shoe.  Let the shoe shine as the loudest part of the outfit.  Keep the gear simple.
togusa those wolf grey are
nthat.gif
. i was feeling the black laces in there.

shout out to Dcypoe81 again, my pair came in today. loving them.
My next pair of highs after I get the Charcoals out of the way.  Missed who posted about them a few pages back so I'll have to go and look, but I didn't see one pair lower than retail on FleaBay.

Countless SBs? Fam I haven't bought a pair of SBs since '05 when I got out the game. I've made a total of 3 SB purchases in the past week, None from any of the shops listed here. All bought from places I knew about. I've stayed buying from CCS and have known of plenty of SB shops around my way that have come and gone. Don't stand on your soapbox telling what I have or haven't done. And I'm not on any secret shop steez at all. I stumbled across a really tiny shop that happens to have a dope SB account. Ain't like nobody hurting for kicks in here that aren't readily available on the plethora of other sites and shops listed here. This shop has nothing more or less than any other shop. Yes he happens to get all the QS but they are a really small shop in a community oriented part of the city. This aint' no holy grail of shops. they don't have anything that's not on CCS right now. Y'all acting like I got some golden goose. Fact is only things of note they have are McRads, BHMs and St Pats of which I do not know what sizes are available but are not available to buy online.

I just posted to share my pics and what not but man seems some still mad salty in here as well. Sorry I want to help myself first geez.

Not everybody blows up every spot they have. I don't think that's really the issue. The issue is when you come in telling a whole cool story bro about it, then withhold the info, it's like you are taunting people.

If you would have just said, "picked up so and so today" nobody would have come at you. Fact is, you may not have done anything plenty of others don't do, but you invited the response you got because of your (lack of) tact.

Not everybody blows up every spot they have. I don't think that's really the issue. The issue is when you come in telling a whole cool story bro about it, then withhold the info, it's like you are taunting people.

If you would have just said, "picked up so and so today" nobody would have come at you. Fact is, you may not have done anything plenty of others don't do, but you invited the response you got because of your (lack of) tact.

Thank you I can see where you're coming from and appreciate that. I didn't mean to taunt or be about anything at all. I was just happy I copped them golden hops today.

:smokin

That's typically my MO with a loud shoe.  Let the shoe shine as the loudest part of the outfit.  Keep the gear simple.

My next pair of highs after I get the Charcoals out of the way.  Missed who posted about them a few pages back so I'll have to go and look, but I didn't see one pair lower than retail on FleaBay.

blitz still has for 55 plus tax , had to wear them today haha
http://www.projectblitz.com/footwear/nike-sb/sb-dunk-high/nike-dunk-high-pro-sb-6278.html

Damn, BIP is way too fast at typing. Repped for saying exactly what I was going to say.

Max, look I'm not on a soapbox and I damn sure ain't salty. BIP pretty much said what I had to say. I just think you didn't need to come in here and taunt people about a shop you wanted to keep secret.

Pretty much what BIP said.

No one here is salty about it I'm sure. Its just that so many deals go through this thread any everyone's been willing to share. No harm done in keeping inside info to yourself Max, we understand. I hope your local is doing good though, winters almost over but its a cold world for mom and pop shops these days.

Moving on.. Anyone hear anything new on these. Really looking forward to this GR. I love burgundy but with that gum sole... whew I might get 2 pair..

Last edited:
Hey boys i might of found a place in canada that accepts phone and online orders im waiting for an email confirmation to see if they ship to the states, when they confirm that ill give all the info. They dont have rape prices or anything they had the non entourages when they first came out for 150 (which is sticker price in canada most stuff is more expensive, our foams are 300 retail). Waiting for confirmation then ill send the info, they should be very helpful especially for future quickstrikes. not sure how many canadians lurk this thread but if there is let me know and ill throw down all of their info regardless if they do american shipping orders or not

Anyone hear anything new on these. Really looking forward to this GR. I love burgundy but with that gum sole... whew I might get 2 pair..

These and the SPOTs I'm really looking forward to, thanks for bringing them up

Might go back on my word and get those BHM lows smh.

You won't be disappointed, especially if you can get them for retail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Might go back on my word and get those BHM lows smh.

You wouldn't be the first to say that lol. That shoe definitely grows on people.
Hey boys i might of found a place in canada that accepts phone and online orders im waiting for an email confirmation to see if they ship to the states, when they confirm that ill give all the info. They dont have rape prices or anything they had the non entourages when they first came out for 150 (which is sticker price in canada most stuff is more expensive, our foams are 300 retail). Waiting for confirmation then ill send the info, they should be very helpful especially for future quickstrikes. not sure how many canadians lurk this thread but if there is let me know and ill throw down all of their info regardless if they do american shipping orders or not

The more options the merrier. Thanks for looking into this Foam.

These and the SPOTs I'm really looking forward to, thanks for bringing them up

Yep. I'm with you on that. Some might call me crazy but I'm digging the SPOT's more than the concords.

Last edited:
Yep. I'm with you on that. Some might call me crazy but I'm digging the SPOT's more than the concords.

Concords are an easy pass for me, after seeing videos of the SPOTs I'm sold I just hope it's the same materials with the later release.

Another low that's on my wish list is the Del collab, hopefully those are attainable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom