2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hi guys, kinda new on the sbs, can you recommend me the best online sites to cop sbs?

Welcome to NT! Take some time and read through the thread. Lots of info throughout the thread already.

While searching for Medium Mints online, I ran across this site that appears to have a pretty good selection...prices, not so much.  Skeletors & Mints for $120.  Flightclub prices.

http://www.blueandcream.com/mm5/mer...&Sort_By=disp_order&Store_Code=BAC&Offset=126

I assume they are legit if A.Rod shops there...

http://ny.racked.com/archives/2012/...t_return_his_17000_purchase_to_blue_cream.php

I found that website a while back. Most of those prices are comedy. They tack on fancy names to GR's that made it to most sale racks ASAP.

Last edited:
I got to visit the Staple booth at PROJECT trade show in Vegas last month.  Saw these for the fist time in person:

also, not SB dunks, but these were nice too:

tecate's are a size 10 they dont look beat just lightly worn

now the dude says 150 shipped cuz of the paypal fee , so..?

hmmm, without knowing how they look, how much money your cousin makes, how badly he wants this colorway, & since it aint my money I say just do it.

now if it was my money we were talking about spending, i would never drop more than $50 for a pair of used shoes unless they were a pair of OG j's that i would only display.

Last edited:
hmmm, without knowing how they look, how much money your cousin makes, how badly he wants this colorway, & since it aint my money I say just do it.

now if it was my money we were talking about spending, i would never drop more than $50 for a pair of used shoes unless they were a pair of OG j's that i would only display.
Funny thing is he got let go from his job n doesn't really have much saved n collecting unemployment at the moment lol but yeah he wants em really bad, I just came and asked cuz I don't know how scarce they are or if he's getting ripped off. Shoes look about 7/10 condition to me

I got to visit the Staple booth at PROJECT trade show in Vegas last month.  Saw these for the fist time in person:

also, not SB dunks, but these were nice too:
Need some NYC in my life. 

Nordic pack below,  copped the AF1 for $60 DS.

Welcome to NT! Take some time and read through the thread. Lots of info throughout the thread already.
I found that website a while back. Most of those prices are comedy. They tack on fancy names to GR's that made it to most sale racks ASAP.
Thanks man, will certainly do. However, just a quick question, you have any ideas where the SB 420s dropped online?

I think everyone in this thread can appreciate 'on foot' pics mikeylab.

I'll eventually get those black Levis SB very nice and simple shoe, just wish I can find them for under $150

Rockin these today

Having fun with the effects

Last edited by a moderator:
smokin.gif
like where this is going. having flashbacks

Keep the thread posted
nerd.gif
I was able to close the deal with the dudes. To those who haven't been following me the last day or two, I posted a few pages back about picking up some pairs of an older SB model. Finally picked em up today. Sorry for the crappy pics. I can take more detailed ones later tonight

One of my favorite models of all time. I have been looking for a very long time for DS General Release pairs for a good price. Got em for $50 a piece. Dude was super cool. I had the Black/Purple/Gum bottom pair back in the day and skated them to death. They went in the garbage bin because they had holes everywhere. Wish I kept em for nostalgic purposes throughout the years. Probably my favorite pickup of the year so far, super stoked!

Hi guys, kinda new on the sbs, can you recommend me the best online sites to cop sbs?

read through this thread , you will find more than a few pages of links of good sites to cop from online, and some stores you can call, or they might be in your area to stop by and check out. good luck

Figured you guys would like these. I love copping early to mid 2000s SBs (GRs, QSs, anything). Dudes got more videos on his entire SB collection.I love him opening the box and wondering what he's going to pull out. Then you have that feeling of nostalgia like "Ohhh, I remember those...."

yea man i follow him on IG. Hes got an insane Sb collection

I'm a 1, 3 and 4 guy. Since I pretty much got all I wanted these last few years I think I might hang up my JB hat in 2014. Gonna stick to dunks and AF1's. Relatively easy to get and I damn near NO DRAMA. Gotta enlarge and underline that last part. Mos Def.

Yea i was thinking the same. 1s 3s and 4s have always been my favorite Js. Besides a few 5s, 12s and columbia 11s if they ever retro i have most of the jordans i need. I never really got people that have like 1000 pairs of jordans. How did you like ever colorway of every shoe that came out? After the XIIs none of the jordans had me thinking, "damn i need those". The majority of them i wouldnt wear if you gave them to me. Id rather be copping SBs these days or trainers

I think everyone in this thread can appreciate 'on foot' pics mikeylab.

Rockin these today

Nice shots, rillo.

I had to pass on the Derby's when they came out. Might hunt around for em sometime if the price is right...

I was able to close the deal with the dudes. To those who haven't been following me the last day or two, I posted a few pages back about picking up some pairs of an older SB model. Finally picked em up today. Sorry for the crappy pics. I can take more detailed ones later tonight

One of my favorite models of all time. I have been looking for a very long time for DS General Release pairs for a good price. Got em for $50 a piece. Dude was super cool. I had the Black/Purple/Gum bottom pair back in the day and skated them to death. They went in the garbage bin because they had holes everywhere. Wish I kept em for nostalgic purposes throughout the years. Probably my favorite pickup of the year so far, super stoked!
Solid pick ups
smokin.gif
 prod-1-2-3's some of my all time favourite shoes. Nice pick up and that price is a steal.Nicely done

Back
Top Bottom