2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

casual fridays? man u guys r lucky! im in flame resistant clothing and steel toes (well composite) boots all day/night. but i wouldnt trade this for a suit/tie.

The only Carolina and G'Town Dunks that matter
PLEASE AWARE ME BRUH

#therapistproblems
roll.gif
 at how I read this... #theRAPISTproblems

roll.gif
 at how I read this... #theRAPISTproblems
roll.gif
U TWO SICKOS LMAO

I don't think SOMPS are hyperstrikes; SPOT is the only peeps I saw call them that

I have a feeling they are though. Most stores won't be getting them and I haven't even heard a peek about GS sizes. Even VU said their size run starts at size 8.

@Robin Thicke Part of Nike's BTTYS campaign in 2008 at Syracuse, UNC and G'Town. They were given away to people in the student section of the game they were showcasing these. I camped out before the game which we lost to Pitt only to not get a pair. The people who got a raffle ticket with the team's color on it won a pair.

@Robin Thicke Part of Nike's BTTYS campaign in 2008 at Syracuse, UNC and G'Town. They were given away to people in the student section of the game they were showcasing these. I camped out before the game which we lost to Pitt only to not get a pair. The people who got a raffle ticket with the team's color on it won a pair.
DAMB BRUH.

CAN U JUST HIT ME W DA MEN IN BLACK MIND ERASER CUZ I LOVE DA HOYAS COLORBLOCKING

AND I WENT TO RUTGERS AND SETON HALL 

Just called my local spot, and they said I was the first one to ask about the SPOTs. There not expecting to sell out quickly. Let's see tomorrow

SOMP my bad lol

Last edited:
I'm highly doubting these to be HyperStrikes...maybe only the higher tiered stores are getting them or the SB shops that sell the most Nike SB gear collectively, but not a HS. Hyperstrikes are limited in the hundreds, and IMO I doubt some dude on eBay could have gotten multiple sizes before they're released.

Last edited:
I'm highly doubting these to be HyperStrikes...maybe the higher tiered stores are only getting them only, but not a HS. Hyperstrikes are limited in the hundreds, and IMO I doubt some dude on eBay could have gotten multiple sizes before they're released.

depends on the "dude"
croatianstyle for sure has multiple FSR's already :lol

Called my local and they're getting the SOMPS in very limited quantities they don't even has a FSR, but the guy told me i was maybe the 3rd person to call about them and he thinks they will sell out the day of but it won't be quick

Last edited:
My local says they're getting the SOMPs.  I have a feeling they'll have an availability similar to the YOTHs.  ie: I should be able to walk up the morning if with 1 or 2 other die hards and pick them up easily.  They also made sure to mention that they'll be getting the JB x SBs and I was all like

Last edited:

I cant figure out which pair to keep! Help me out folks! The left pair is more busy camo and more brown and the right pair has less camo overall and more olive green. I cant decide lol im leaning towards the more olive green pair. Im keeping one pair and selling the other pair on here so PM me if you couldnt get a size 13 and ill hook you up for what I paid + pp fees + fedex home delivery with signature

This clown is nothing but a reseller and should get banned from the board...
So he says he'll let them go for what he paid right? Well I hit him up and get this...

"Make me an offer. The size 13s are rare. One pair is at 185 on ebay already and theres two more days. And the other pair is at 230. And I have the only pair on kixify. Id like to keep both pairs but ill let them go for the right price."

Edited for dramatic effect...

Last edited:
SOMPs everywhere in NYC, do your homework..
eh, i wouldn't say "everywhere". a couple places that had the tiffs and the 510s are not carrying these - or at least haven't announced yet (and it is the day before RD).

i personally did the NYC research and posted it all in this thread. these are not as widely released as other quickstrikes this year.

Back
Top Bottom