2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yep you know a spot?
\

Use the SB retail locator to find shops in the city. Its a GR, Im sure any shop that carries them will have some pairs. There's shops all over in soho. You shouldnt have any problem finding a pair of these for retail. Personally im gonna wait till they drop to 65ish. Flightclub is actually selling them 5 bucks cheaper than CCS, but id rather pay 5 bucks extra than give flightclub my money. I only shop there as a last resort. They can have reasonable prices at times, but the majority of their shoes have insanely unjustified markups not to mention the worst customer service in the world. They respond to any question like you just woke them up in the middle of the night to ask them. They think their store is like gods gift to the sneaker world. While they may provide a service in that people can track down older/rarer pairs as well as sell pairs with out doing any of the work, in todays world with forums like this, ebay and DXC, sneakercon etc, people can sell their own shoes and track down those older/rarer pairs. Sorry for my rant, but FC sucks

Last edited:
ive never seen SB dunks at an outlet. Only 6.0s
They pop up here and there. Obsidian Mids, Thunder Blues, and Mint lows popped up in January and February for around $50. 

Also, can I get price checks on DS Skate Mental His? What about Reese Forbe Hunter Lows in this condition?

He said there's a little rip in the toebox where the creases are. Doesn't look like it would bother be that much if at all. Barely noticeable.

I know were always going and checking out different skate shops and posting info about them. And i hate to promote another sneaker forum on the holiest of all sneaker forums but in all honesty you guys can probably find some of your sb grails here. --> http://market.n-sb.org/ 

Side note. That Panda CCS pic had me weak LOL. Good stuff all around

Tauntauns popped up at an outlet last year. I called them and they had my sz12....and I still passed....smh

They pop up here and there. Obsidian Mids, Thunder Blues, and Mint lows popped up in January and February for around $50. 

Also, can I get price checks on DS Skate Mental His? What about Reese Forbe Hunter Lows in this condition?

He said there's a little rip in the toebox where the creases are. Doesn't look like it would bother be that much if at all. Barely noticeable.

No doubt man thats good to know. I look forward to your post. Not sure about the forbes, but i considered buying a pair of Skate Mentals maybe a year ago. There were a couple pairs on ebay my size for no more than $120. Flightclub actually had pairs for around the same. They dont have anymore and apparently they removed the historical prices from their site. That prob doesnt help you at all, my bad. I see they are going for closer to 200 on ebay now

Last edited:
Tauntauns popped up at an outlet last year. I called them and they had my sz12....and I still passed....smh

actually now that you mention it the homie oldsole had posted some tauntauns on cork i remember maybe a year and a half ago, but when i called the store they were all gone and the people were like na man, sorry but there is no way we had those. One dude i talked to seemed to know his shoes and was like sorry man but your info is wrong. So he could have been lying, or maybe he didnt even know. Ive always wanted a pair of those too, and i forget what the price was, but it was an easy cop for me. I forgot all about that.

Last edited:
Killed some time before I got off work lol...
Top of the tongue might be different though. Wont really matter, jeans will be covering em' anyways lol

Edit... misspelled correspondent lol. Later guys.
I LMAO WHEN I SAW THIS PIC! Togusa you're the man for this one. I think this may start something new in this thread. Repped!
For real Kicksdeals? They're on my nerves once again.
Anybody looking for birches under retail, they have a few sizes for 66.50 using the code,   ATLAS13SPRING!

http://www.atlasskateboarding.com/shop/index.php?product=305050-206&c=9
Good lookin' on the info! Repped.
Also thought that I should add that https://www.wearecivil.com/ has a few sbs on sale for 69 bucks, take a look!  I was able to cop the medusa's for 69!
Repped.
Todays kicks.

Went with the 3M's.

And this corny t-shirt..
Hella clean. Repped.
http://business.transworld.net/1244...t-7-million-after-tax-charge-for-ccs-divison/
[h1]FOOT LOCKER ANNOUNCES CCS TO BECOME DIGITAL ONLY; TO CLOSE ALL 22 STORES IN Q1[/h1]
Damn, that sounds like a bad deal for the employees. Are the CCS employees going to be convered to Footlocker employees?
Apparently some stuff is 50% off now. They are liquidating in store rather than shipping back to online/warehouse. They gave 30 days notice so im sure as time approaches the discounts will be deeper. I also don't believe they received any recent SB's, nor is it likely they will. 
Anybody know if CCS B&M stores take phone orders?

DS Hunters are usually around 200-250. With that rip and in the condition they're in, I wouldn't offer him too much. That rip will get bigger though.
actually now that you mention it the homie oldsole had posted some tauntauns on cork i remember maybe a year and a half ago, but when i called the store they were all gone and the people were like na man, sorry but there is no way we had those. One dude i talked to seemed to know his shoes and was like sorry man but your info is wrong. So he could have been lying, or maybe he didnt even know. Ive always wanted a pair of those too, and i forget what the price was, but it was an easy cop for me. I forgot all about that.
I saw the first BP collab dunk AT TONS OF OUTLETS EVERYWHERE! it didn't sell well at all. Sat and sat and sat and sat and......well, you get the picture.

been holdin out for a sale on birchs. sux they're sellin out so fast .

initially thought many wouldnt be after em, but it seems thats not the case...

alot of spots still have em for retail and they arent sellin out. i should have several more chances...

If anyone is/has been looking for them, Premier has a few sizes of both the Black and Tans, and Guinness'....

http://www.thepremierstore.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=8&PID=11332

http://www.thepremierstore.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=8&PID=11118
efff me & my big feet
frown.gif
would've copped both if they had my size...repped for the info though

Last edited:
been holdin out for a sale on birchs. sux they're sellin out so fast .

initially thought many wouldnt be after em, but it seems thats not the case...

alot of spots still have em for retail and they arent sellin out. i should have several more chances...

Ive seen FSRs all over the place online. If you want them you can find them easily. Im gonna wait it out. I think some online spots will lower the price in time. I didnt think they were selling out at all, but it is one of the better looking GRs to drop recently IMO.

Last edited:
Gonna do a Nike Find for any SB Dunks at the outlets. I'll post an update later tomorrow
Gonna be on the lookout for that post, my friend.

I remember that. Didn't have my size when I called. That store had the tauntauns and like 2 other GRs that day.

I LMAO WHEN I SAW THIS PIC! Togusa you're the man for this one. I think this may start something new in this thread. Repped!

Haha thanks! Lot of possibilities just searching for panda pictures lol

If anyone is/has been looking for them, Premier has a few sizes of both the Black and Tans, and Guinness'....

Must have had them sitting in store and decided to move em out for St. Patties day. Jeez I only wore my british tan's 1x.

I think a lot of people are waiting for the birches to go on sale...myself included.

Haven't seen this many cats thirsty for a GR since the challenge reds. I bet if some of you cats weren't familiar with this thread they would have been copped already lol. If you wait, price drops will come. :tongue:

I see that a few people missed out on the birch info yesterday morning.  I know that they sold the few sizes that they had pretty quick!  

Haha. Up next your local news.
Killed some time before I got off work lol...
Hmmm could unwrinkle it lol. Stuff the toebox and give it a go. When a toebox is warm, it will take the mold of its current state. That's why I always stuff my toeboxes after I wear my kicks
Top of the tongue might be different though. Wont really matter, jeans will be covering em' anyways lol

Edit... misspelled correspondent lol. Later guys.
laugh.gif

I think a lot of people are waiting for the birches to go on sale...myself included.
They're all over the place.  I expect more sales.
Hey guys, not sure if anyone is looking, but I found some Jagers on sale, 69.99 with free shipping!!!  They have a size run, 8-12.  Of course I miss out again on a good deal, but I'm here to help as well as benefit!

https://www.wearecivil.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=ST-43846&keywords=
SB giving the big foot dudes the shaft nowadays.  Time to start a revolution!

I'm with you Sneakerfan1!!!  Just when I find a new interest in shoes, they want to act as if people with big feet don't wear SB's!!!

Did a Nike Find and these were the only Dunks available in the country. Thunder Blues (304292-409) at Both the outlets. Baroque Brown Mids (314383-219) are only available at Cabazon. No idea on pricing since the Nike Chat Reps don't have access to that. Not too much of an outlet update though 
ohwell.gif

Jessica M: Here are the NIKE DUNK LOW PRO SB, 304292-409. 

Cabazon - #38 
48650 Seminole Dr., Suite H234 
CABAZON Cabazon -92230
951-849-0466 CA 18

Las Vegas North - #119 
905 S Grand Central Pkwy. 
LAS VEGAS Las Vegas -89106
702-382-8055 NV 6 

Love this thread. Just got put on to SBs not too long ago by a good friend. Just sucks not having a shop around here. Anybody know where I can find the challenge reds in a size 10. Gladly appreciate the help

Thanks a lot for doing the legwork there AF1. Repped. Some of the reps on Nikefind aren't always too cooperative.

Love this thread. Just got put on to SBs not too long ago by a good friend. Just sucks not having a shop around here. Anybody know where I can find the challenge reds in a size 10. Gladly appreciate the help

Welcome dude. They're on sale @CCS with free shipping using the code at the top.

http://shop.ccs.com/product/model:1...-green/tan/?cm=searchnikesbshoes#sku=04292614

Today's kicks. Went with the Beijing's again.

and a Kozik tee.

Back
Top Bottom