2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

oh my bad, lol I didn't look at the name. I just assumed only one person was selling. Anyway people just need to spread the love and hook each other up in this thread. This isn't a JB page. There are enough kicks to go around for everybody.

Always down to hook someone up but never down to lose money. Simple as that.

Always down to hook someone up but never down to lose money. Simple as that.
And by "lose money"'you mean not get as much money as they are worth resell? Or do you mean get back the money you paid. Because that's what I mean by hooking someone up. The only thing spent in the end is your time. It's ok to recoup the money you spent IMO

Last edited:
Room for negotation always. I paid 175 for one of my pairs before @ddash hooked me up. With all the fees and shipping id basically be breaking even. For that id just keep them haha

Man yo don't do that. If the shoes are marked up because you paid more, specify it clearly. Most people will assume you paid retail or very close to it if you say "'ll sell them for what I paid for." It's misleading.

I'm still giving you the benefit of the doubt, but this place is a place of SHARING and GIVING. Being nice to people will be much more rewarding then a few extra dollars.

wvsfresh wvsfresh the "room for negotiation" jogged my memory just took a look at what you're selling, you've got shoes that are on clearance from nike listed for more than the retail price. Looking at those 3M snakes. And LOL again at you listing the Wet Floors for 200.

I cant figure out which pair to keep! Help me out folks! The left pair is more busy camo and more brown and the right pair has less camo overall and more olive green. I cant decide lol im leaning towards the more olive green pair. Im keeping one pair and selling the other pair on here so PM me if you couldnt get a size 13 and ill hook you up for what I paid + pp fees + fedex home delivery with signature
Most def not a liar homie. Clearly said ill hook someone up for the price I paid + shipping + pp fees. Never said retail hahahaha
Just in case you want to try and edit that down the road.

Good thing @ddash spent a bunch of time tracking those rare size 13's down for you bro. Way to pay it forward homie. Sensing a Method man sighting soon in here if you both don't start hitting that edit button.
Indeed we might be getting YET another visit from him soon. I've been watching this "phenomenon" of buying two pairs and then attempting unload the other in the thread for "retail" since the Tiffs and it's getting old (not everyone is doing this, but shifty resellers you know who you are!). People don't do their research on NT rules or on this thread. Resellers AREN'T WELCOMED to do their business here! Take it to the buy and sell or PMs. Period!

Last edited:
I seriously hate living in CT on weekends like this. I COULD take a train into the city for 21 mercer or whatever, but then I might as well cop on eBay, spend the same amount of money (either $200 or $120 +$36 train tix + $5 MTA rides + food + time etc). And there's not a single place in CT that will get them...

I seriously hate living in CT on weekends like this. I COULD take a train into the city for 21 mercer or whatever, but then I might as well cop on eBay, spend the same amount of money (either $200 or $120 +$36 train tix + $5 MTA rides + food + time etc). And there's not a single place in CT that will get them...

All of that money spent getting there and you still might strike out, I'd totally just order from a reseller if it was a shoe that I wanted.

bad idea. unless they know you down there you probably wont get ****, that's just how it works down there

like an hour before opening
laugh.gif
i'm hoping i can get somewhere tomorrow and grab these. I have a stupid work thing in the morning but will be out by 9. I just wasn't sure if i'd be too late to jump in line.

All of that money spent getting there and you still might strike out, I'd totally just order from a reseller if it was a shoe that I wanted.
Exactly my point. There's no purpose in doing all the work with no guarantee. The time spent alone (if I were at my job, is close to $120 for me, plus spending $160 to acquire the shoes) might as well just buy on eBay for reseller price which I don't think I'll do anyways.

Try north of the border, eh? XD
I can't even recall the last time I saw SBs on someone's feet...

bad idea. unless they know you down there you probably wont get ****, that's just how it works down there
I have a place in the city that I stay at alot, girlfriends family's place, so I'm always at 21M, but it's just not worth it. I know I COULD get them, but not worth the time, money, and risk. 

i'm hoping i can get somewhere tomorrow and grab these. I have a stupid work thing in the morning but will be out by 9. I just wasn't sure if i'd be too late to jump in line.
id tread carefully. last time at mercer some kid got his *** whooped doing this :lol

I have a place in the city that I stay at alot, girlfriends family's place, so I'm always at 21M, but it's just not worth it. I know I COULD get them, but not worth the time, money, and risk. 
really the only risk is time wasted imo. As everyone said its going to be a zoo over there, should be entertaining.

really the only risk is time wasted imo. As everyone said its going to be a zoo over there, should be entertaining.
I meant risk as in *chance I won't get the shoe*

Like you said, the risk being time (and money) wasted. 

On a good note I didn't miss the fedex guy today and finally got some yoth in my life                                                           .
Nice! now pickup the lace locks and gold anglets!

Hilarious. This thread has way too many seasoned vets to try some of these stunts. Not knocking the hustle or "hating" just take it elsewhere, because you will be exposed sooner or later.

I'm thinking about heading to Dave's Wearhouse in the morning. Does anyone have any advice on when to head down there to camp?

Back
Top Bottom