2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wow lol. I had 10 going in and there was a stupid error.
I was at the submit window and when I put cc info in and said checkout I got that error. lol I guess my fingers aint fast enough. I figured I'd get cart jacked while checking out though. meh oh well on to the nextone.

On another note, did you guys see Nike's new thing when you add to cart? Click on 4 pictures to verify if you are a real person? Probably gives some hope to people trying to get TLO...

Didn't have high hopes of copping anyway but damn I feel like an abused wife, leaving JB now SB doing me wrong :smh:

no 11 :smh:  

copped a 11.5 tho....

You cart jacked my 11.5 dammit......lol

karate-chop.gif

On another note, did you guys see Nike's new thing when you add to cart? Click on 4 pictures to verify if you are a real person? Probably gives some hope to people trying to get TLO...
yeah i saw that - clicked over to NDC from the twitter link just to see if jordan 3s were still available. very interesting. 

I too did not see a 9. Judging by all these post I probably would not have been successful.

Lol, you didn't even want them before finding out quantities were low.......

Not at all true but if we're gonna start calling each other hypebeasts in here i guess that's cool. So as for the truth I called these a basic shoe and didn't understand what the hype was about. Then I saw they had the silky tongue (like ucs) and very high quality suede and that sold me. I didn't believe BP that they would be limited, but whatever.

at this point I will probably just pass

thanks Nike for making a simple black Dunk impossible to get
mean.gif
That's not the only thing Nike has decided to do.
Yea saw that but unfortunately it wouldn't let me cick any of the pics.lol But I do like the direction they're going.

how can buying a pair of simple black sneakers be this difficult?

i just spent an extra 0.02 sec to find size 11 and i stroke out 

Watch who you're directing that kinda talk to...
Directing what talk? I wish there was a skate shop with an SB account within 2 hours in any direction of me but there isn't. I'm just saying you got a pair guaranteed in person, I'd be happy with that.

Man people are mad salty in here today. I'm out, you cats are crazy busting out the defensiveness. I'll wait until this thread is chill again

Back
Top Bottom