2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Here is a pic of my last pick up (I paid $45 for them, as steal). I am far from a Hyperbeast, and I apologize if I came off wrong.

There has been countless times I have helped others on this thread, and I will continue to do so.

Some of the main reasons I love SB's

is

1) Love how the fit and feel

2) Love how they look

3) Love to support small local stores

4) Love that in my mind they are Rare, and not everyone has them like AJ's

Whenever I see a pair of AJ's I am like there goes another pair of mass produced AJ's that everyone seems to have. This is clearly not the case with SBs as they are clearly not as popular. Everyone I met who wears SB's seems to be pretty cool dudes, which is not the case with most of the releases these days. I love how people help each other on this thread, and don't want to come off as an a**hole. I am not young but I must say when I wore my UGLY Sweaters, or my YOTHS and got mad compliments it made me feel good that people noticed my kicks. Personally I think there is nothing wrong with that (plus what's the difference between saying you like getting props on your kicks or posting your pics for props). The SPoT's from last year where one of my favorite releases and I don't think I got a single compliment on them, but I continue to rock them.

Never in the history of sneakerdom have i ever heard a dude score some wet wet (and good wet wet at that) because of sneakers. 

If anything, the trend right now is dudes want compliments from other dudes over kicks. Nah fam. I mean if it was a car like some chevelle or a vette, yea you getting some high maintenance box. But for kicks? 

Listen. I'm gonna keep it 100. Shoes are dope to me, but to your average woman who lowkey hip, they lookin at sneaker heads (thanks to the jordan hype ect..) like we some nerds. Thats just real. 

I think the sooner people come to the realization that this IS a nerdy hobby the better off everyone will be. I buy sneakers because I love them, my shoes were something I was into when growing up, even though I didn't bother to get deep enough into them to discuss the designers of the shoe, or the different feelings the design elements were supposed to evoke. When I hit my mid20s and I had a stable enough job with a lessening desire to go out all the time, I got into this first to find out a bit more about some of the shoes I'd had and then as a way to follow some of my favorite artists/designers in an accessible fashion. I don't think I'll ever be able to buy original works from some of the artists I respect, but I can chase after an obtainable piece when they work with sneaker manufacturers.

Anyways...

UnDSd my YOTHs.  It's crazy to me how much differently these fit compared to the 510s.  I got them in a 12 and they feel fine, meanwhile the 510s are crushing my pinkie toes in the same size.

danvsman danvsman That got a good chuckle from me. I remember when that was the big scam on ebay, with people selling ps3 boxes and people not reading the auction at all.

I feel like it's one of those things that, it is but it isn't. I think it becomes nerdy when you come on threads like this regularly, and get like way too hype with upcomings, and way too disappointed when you can't cop. It's just that extra investment of time you put into it

non somp post !

little words needs to be said , yall know wat this is .
pick-up !

Last edited:
@DanVSMan That got a good chuckle from me. I remember when that was the big scam on ebay, with people selling ps3 boxes and people not reading the auction at all.
Yeah. You just can't believe that people selling are that scummy and people buying are that stupid to buy a (THIS LISTING IS FOR A PICTURE OF AN IPAD DRAWN ON CARDBOARD).

Got my pair this morning, ended up going a couple of hours earlier than I had originally planned but damn well worth it. Absolutely love this shoe, straight fire in my eyes as simple as it is. Only 5 pairs total and was number 5 in line when I got there. Leather is straight butter, the hint of safari print is on point, and the silver swoosh and gum sole just set them off. Hope everyone that wanted them got their pair, on to the next!

travis travis what do you have sweating in that styrofoam cup? Be careful, it looks like it might tip over. Love those Irons though, that blue just POPS.

Right now? Yeah, might not seem so good if more stores end up getting them later down the line, or it could be really safe if nobody else ever gets them. Do it if you won't mind the money too much if the price goes down.

240 a good price for the SOMPS sz 10.5 / 11?
I'd wait for $200 or less (if you can't get at retail from a shop in the next week) but as Mint said, if you don't care about spending the dough, it may be worth not having to deal with the hassle/headache of trying to get your pair.

Last edited:
Thanks for the response fam. I don't have cash to blow but I'd hate to be asked out like on the Tiffany's and YOTH. Are a lot more places realistically get more shipments this upcoming week?

Thanks for the response fam. I don't have cash to blow but I'd hate to be asked out like on the Tiffany's and YOTH. Are a lot more places realistically get more shipments this upcoming week?
heard a few are getting on Monday but a lot of the normal SB accounts that get tier-1 stuff have confirmed they're not getting them

Look a few pages back and there are a few confirmed stores getting shipments later this week, but some places like 21Mercer will sell stock through phone order if they do not sell out by Monday.

Back
Top Bottom