2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

In case anyone missed out on the news the past week, blacksheep is rereleasing the Concord SB's this weekend along with the Jordan x Nike SB
..more info here:

Edit: Sole Reaver beat me to it lol

Last edited:
Just called NTNY and they said sold out
Yeah I had no hope that they'd be available for phone orders today after the news that they were still in stock a whole day after release....god forbid I get busy at work and miss some info on a drop today or even sometime this week though lol

Yeah I had no hope that they'd be available for phone orders today after the news that they were still in stock a whole day after release....god forbid I get busy at work and miss some info on a drop today or even sometime this week though lol

Usually the resellers have cleaned the place out by Sunday night. Happened with the MP Kobes, and I figured it would with these because I doubt there was a limit on how many you could buy.

Last edited:
Civil said that they should be getting there SOMPS sometime mid week. Not looking at picking these up for myself, but if i can help out a fellow NT'er let me know

Never ordered from blacksheep. Will they put the concords online or take phone orders?

Last edited:
I was wondering if these SOMP were so limited... How come some are popping up in other countries?

These appear to be HK? Not too sure but wishful thinking that a more general release might happen?

Civil said that they should be getting there SOMPS sometime mid week. Not looking at picking these up for myself, but if i can help out a fellow NT'er let me know

Never ordered from blacksheep. Will they put the concords online or take phone orders?
dang, i'd take a 13 if you could get it

Back
Top Bottom