2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Picking up some nontourages today myself. Glad I lost an auction this morning for a VNDS pair in favor of this DS pair.

Last edited:
I hate when guys don't want to let a shoe go for low on ebay so they have a friend blatantly up the bid :smh: Was watching a pair of tiffs and no one was bidding on them so they were gonna go for relatively low in a couple of hours and then out of nowhere someone ups the bid 9 times back to back just mere seconds after their last bid and now they're gonna go for at least $300. What a wonderful coincidence for the seller that someone decided to outbid themselves 8 times just a couple hours before the listing ends. And the mystery bidder magically stopped when someone else outbid them :wow: Just set a reserve instead of doing shady **** like that >:
That is called shill bidding and eBay doesn't take too kindly to it

Consolation prize #2 for missing out on the SOMP's lol

You weren't playing about that SOMP heartbreak man :lol: congrats on the YOTHs
Lol thanks homie, I was just messin around and hadn't planned to pick up both the YOTH and Civilists, just one or the other but it just happened that I got them both for under the "market prices" at $155 and $135 respectively. Got some Uprise from concepts on the way too so yeah, I may have spent a little more than I wanted to on shoes this week haha

I hate when guys don't want to let a shoe go for low on ebay so they have a friend blatantly up the bid
mean.gif
Was watching a pair of tiffs and no one was bidding on them so they were gonna go for relatively low in a couple of hours and then out of nowhere someone ups the bid 9 times back to back just mere seconds after their last bid and now they're gonna go for at least $300. What a wonderful coincidence for the seller that someone decided to outbid themselves 8 times just a couple hours before the listing ends. And the mystery bidder magically stopped when someone else outbid them 
eek.gif
Just set a reserve instead of doing shady **** like that
mad.gif
you can't outbid yourself unless someone else bids higher than your original bid

I'm not sure how you all feel about the premier highs but I must say they have turned into my most comfortable pairs of kicks.

After a few wears I live them the first wear had me thinking I had made a mistake getting a 12

Man.. Im in the "I Slept" club. These look slightly better with SB laces than regular flat ones to me. Resell prices are very discouraging at more than 300.:x

Does anyone think that prices will die down as the other 2 shoes drop? Or Increase?:rolleyes

I think they will drop slightly but once the hype from the other pairs comes prices will skyrocket

Did anybody in here from SoCal check out the active warehouse sale?? Heard they had them deals on sb's. 2 pairs for 75, 3 for 100, or 4 pairs for 125

I hate when guys don't want to let a shoe go for low on ebay so they have a friend blatantly up the bid :smh: Was watching a pair of tiffs and no one was bidding on them so they were gonna go for relatively low in a couple of hours and then out of nowhere someone ups the bid 9 times back to back just mere seconds after their last bid and now they're gonna go for at least $300. What a wonderful coincidence for the seller that someone decided to outbid themselves 8 times just a couple hours before the listing ends. And the mystery bidder magically stopped when someone else outbid them :wow: Just set a reserve instead of doing shady **** like that >:

i don't think that's even possible

Maybe I'm wrong but here's what I saw.

Same anon name, with the same rep, outbidding themself multiple times.
Pretty sure this happens when he put an autobid price for whatever amount and anytime someone bid above his original it says his bid because it just updates his, rather than ever letting someone else until his high bid is broken.

Maybe I'm wrong but here's what I saw.

Same anon name, with the same rep, outbidding themself multiple times.
what ebay is showing is the highest bid. So what happened was somebody out bid him, but he probably had a much higher bid to begin with. This isn't shady stuff.

Back
Top Bottom