2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Personally, Nothing Wrong With The Socks Themselves, The Combo Of The Shoes And Socks Tho Is A Little Much....

Kinnda Reminds Me Of A Flyer Version Of Bumble Bee Girl From That Blind Melon Video

She's just going for this look

But those are so rare that it's implausible to even think about buying them.

What's wrong with the HUF x WU socks?

Psh, ya'll ain't ready :lol: :pimp: Socks x shoes combo is dope. Granted I'm not gonna wear them every single time; but if I'm going to a hip=hop concert (which I plan on attending Schoolboy Q) trust and believe I'm rocking the goldenrods with the socks. If I were going to a Wu shoe it would be without question :lol: Now am I gonna wear the socks x shoes combo if I'm running errands or something? Nah. Depends on the setting I'm in.

I'll prolly pick up the black HUF x Wu socks as well and see what they look like with them.

FUUUUUUU

VNDS Money Cat Low on the bay now for $199. Size 13.

There's a few cheaper pairs than that floating on there for a whole now.

I wanna say 130$

Edit: I stand corrected. Those must have finally sold

Last edited:
Psh, ya'll ain't ready :lol: :pimp: Socks x shoes combo is dope. Granted I'm not gonna wear them every single time; but if I'm going to a hip=hop concert (which I plan on attending Schoolboy Q) trust and believe I'm rocking the goldenrods with the socks. If I were going to a Wu shoe it would be without question :lol: Now am I gonna wear the socks x shoes combo if I'm running errands or something? Nah. Depends on the setting I'm in.

I'll prolly pick up the black HUF x Wu socks as well and see what they look like with them.

I got the black Wu huf socks and they're fire. My girl loves the yellow pair I got her

I always felt that those huf socks were corny idk never could mess with them

Last edited:
Personally, Nothing Wrong With The Socks Themselves, The Combo Of The Shoes And Socks Tho Is A Little Much....

Kinnda Reminds Me Of A Flyer Version Of Bumble Bee Girl From That Blind Melon Video

She's just going for this look

But those are so rare that it's implausible to even think about buying them.

I have a pair of original goldenrods that were costumed with the WU stitch (closest I will ever get to an actual pair)... put them on display in my 'man cave' 8)

I have a pair of original goldenrods that were costumed with the WU stitch (closest I will ever get to an actual pair)... put them on display in my 'man cave' 8)

I was thinking about going this route--just havin' the Wu symbol stitched on because I know I'll never find THAT pair. Renaldo Balkman Renaldo Balkman you mind giving up info on who stitched yours??

And I get everything ain't for everybody, it's all a matter of personal opinion. I never cared about HUF socks until these WU ones came out. I doubt I'll buy any other pair other than those associated with them. I'm just finally happy I can stop searching for these shoes!!! Next time I go home (and if I remember) I'll post my beat up OG pair.

YOTH over the weekend. Photobombed by my gf 
tongue.gif
don't think a shoe has ever grown on me as much as the YOTH's have
The red really pops.

Wore them for like 8 hours Saturday, not a single crease and I actually tied them and walked normally (not duck walking)

I noticed that Dunks with the rolled edges on the toe box usually have better leather....or maybe I'm just making that up.

Last edited:
I've been on my death bed (jk, just too damn sick) for the past two days....I'm too damn lazy and tired to go back and read, but how in the HELL did I miss 15 pages in a day and a half?

The red really pops.

Wore them for like 8 hours Saturday, not a single crease and I actually tied them and walked normally (not duck walking)

I noticed that Dunks with the rolled edges on the toe box usually have better leather....or maybe I'm just making that up.
It truly is the best Nike SB Dunk release of 2014 so far

The Limited Edition: 510 Nike SB Dunk High QS has been restocked over at CCS. Hurry guys, only size 7s are available. This limited edition shoe is an upshot collaboration between the historic Berkeley's 510 skateshop and the long time friend of the store, SF skater and graphic artist, Benny Gold. Its design is inspired by the famous Pacific cloud-inversion that surges in past the Golden Gate. It features a signature marine-layer motif that wraps the 510 Dunk from toe-box to heel panel. It has a fog-inspired heavy-duty canvas upper which is nestled in a wi****l midsole, reminiscent of sunlight glimmering in ocean spray, while its sleek gum rubber outsole streamlines the profile and anchors us to the streets. $100. (Use the IPCC4345 code in order to get $20 off + free shipping)

Back
Top Bottom