2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hit me for 180 and my lil bros first dunk high #winning

Anyone ever buy from royexclusivesneakers.com? Looks like they have my size 11 for the YOTH and I'm ready to pull the trigger. 

Also, if anyone else knows of any other legit places I can get a size 11 from, I'd appreciate it. 

Anyone ever buy from royexclusivesneakers.com? Looks like they have my size 11 for the YOTH and I'm ready to pull the trigger. 

Also, if anyone else knows of any other legit places I can get a size 11 from, I'd appreciate it. 
he is legit. seen multiple happy customers in the facebook sb group he posts in. we had a pretty long conversation about sb's when someone tried scamming him a while ago

That's what it boils down to for me too, if you're true to yourself you'll have less regrets later on, and this is true for everything not just material things.

In my job when I'm driving around I tend to throw the iPod on shuffle, this song has come up a few times

I never really paid attention to the lyrics when I was younger, but man it's pretty heavy thematically for being such an upbeat disco track.

And the lyrics are pretty much what I've been harping about for the past 18 hours.

I'm sorry I took so long to reply, it seems like NT Mobile site was acting up because every time clicked the reply/quote button it just took me to the last page and the post box without anything else. I feel like a lot of people aren't true to themselves and that's why they end up with regrets or feeling miserable. I'm just glad I know who I am and what I want and that's why up until now I haven't had to part ways with part of anything that described me at one point or another in life. Like I said, I want to focus on incorporating AF1's and SB's into my collection and rotation along with my Jordan's and maybe even other Nike shoe's like some of the KD's, Kobe's, and Lebron's but we'll have to see about that since the Jordan fan in me still holds me back :lol: as for the song, it speaks the truth. I find it kind of crazy/amazing how such a fast uptempo Disco beat can be combined with such deep lyrics. I myself love music with substance, even though rap for the most part has lost most of the substance it once had in abundance :smh:

nah, I got shipping and tracking from NDC, both pair should be here tomorrow. CCS is another story though .. def not cool and will more than likely be my first and last order.

I remember when I ordered my brother's Tiffany's (I couldn't get my size 13) CCS took about 3 weeks to deliver them because they were on backorder. Last Saturday when I went for the Nike SB Pack I hit both CCS and NDC and had the Georgetown's in my cart and was in line for the UNC's on NDC. As I was waiting to check out on CCS (12 minute wait) for both pair's I finally got the UNC in my cart and checked out on NDC and then as I was waiting for my UNC email confirmation from NDC I checked out on CCS for both pair's as reassurance. When I finally got my confirmation and shipping email from NDC I called CCS to cancel both pair's because I couldn't tolerate the backorder situation again. I should be getting both my pair's tomorrow as well :smokin

nah, I got shipping and tracking from NDC, both pair should be here tomorrow. CCS is another story though .. def not cool and will more than likely be my first and last order.
Dang. When was the last time CCS shipped somebody's order on time? I haven't ordered from there for a long time, but lately it seems as if everyone complains about their shipping. They bag ship also, don't they?

Dang. When was the last time CCS shipped somebody's order on time? I haven't ordered from there for a long time, but lately it seems as if everyone complains about their shipping. They bag ship also, don't they?
Every big release is backordered at least a week and then they don't ship it for another week from the backordered date so it will take 2.5-3 weeks to get to you. My tiffs came in on the 26th after ordering on the 8th. And yes, they mostly ship in big plastic bags. My tiff box came in destroyed. Others say that their tiffs were shipping double-boxed though, and Eastbay will double-box big name Jordan releases. So you never know with them. When I want an order to come in quickly, and safely, I order through Premier, SPoT, Concepts, Extra Butter, pretty much anywhere but CCS.

Yes CCS ships in bags, my snake eyes box came beat to hell with a big *** puncture at the bottom of the box. :smh:

Yes CCS ships in bags, my snake eyes box came beat to hell with a big *** puncture at the bottom of the box.
mean.gif
Luckily, I ordered my Snake Eyes from Extra Butter. Everything was at my office 3 days later in perfect condition, the way it should be.

Did the 510 have shipping issues too? I just buy GR's from CCS only when on sale or a coupon. That bag thing is a joke, no love here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Every big release is backordered at least a week and then they don't ship it for another week from the backordered date so it will take 2.5-3 weeks to get to you. My tiffs came in on the 26th after ordering on the 8th. And yes, they mostly ship in big plastic bags. My tiff box came in destroyed. Others say that their tiffs were shipping double-boxed though, and Eastbay will double-box big name Jordan releases. So you never know with them. When I want an order to come in quickly, and safely, I order through Premier, SPoT, Concepts, Extra Butter, pretty much anywhere but CCS.

Crazily enough I ordered my brother's Georgetown's from Premier at about 12pm CT and they're out for delivery today and my NDC order is a day late when the warehouse was only in Memphis and Premier is in Michigan (about the same time frame).

Quick early morning (or afternoon to the East coast) question for everybody:

If you sprayed any of your (beloved) suede sneakers with Scotchgard (or any other protection) and decide to sell them down the road for whatever reason; would you (or have you?) inform(ed) the buyer the sneakers were treated? Or just sell them without telling them because they can't tell by the naked eye that they were covered in "protection"?

I was just wondering because all this talk about "protecting" and "cleaning" suede on sneakers got me thinking how many used sneakers have been sold without the seller notifying the buyer that their pair were covered/treated in some "protecting" substance(s)...

I'm OCD with my sneakers and if a seller sold me a pair of used suede sneakers that were "treated" without informing I would feel cheated...

Just a thought I had today...

If or when I sell any of my Sneaks, I WOULD definately tell the Buyer that they were treated.
I actually bought a 2nd pair of Brut's at Flight Club LA and took it to my Shoe Guy to get treated and he informed me that they already had been.
The Suede on them were clean, and couldn't even tell; smell or touch, is the reason that I brought them to my Shoe Guy.
He said that they seemed to be treated with the same Industrial spray that he uses.
I asked him if he would sell me a bottle and said that they are only sold to Shoe Cobblers/Professional Cleaners, due to being industrial(pretty strong stuff to sell to a regular customer, grocery stores, etc...)

So why not buy the somps instead of 4 shoes?

nice pick ups tho

Last edited:
Yes CCS ships in bags, my snake eyes box came beat to hell with a big *** puncture at the bottom of the box.
mean.gif
Yup, my blue heroes from them came in the bag. luckily the box wasn't beat up too bad. First and last order with CCS.

So why not buy the somps instead of 4 shoes?

nice pick ups tho
becuase i wanted them the day off and i called bp like 60 times when john posted they had sizes  

so why buy 4 shoes? i was furious man i was so angry i didnt care how much i spent but rather have these than the somps mostly the coralines , wish i had accesories tho

Back
Top Bottom