2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

New Pick ups..

The halloweens are so dope. Got a pair for 30 bucks.

Last edited:
everyone is calling them the "freedoms" - are these the ones? aren't they called the "Stars"? or do i have the wrong shoe?

either way, regardless of what they are called - this is an instacop for me.
Imma need to see one more (just one) picture in better lighting to decide for sure but yeah, these are definitely on my radar and looking like a must

The Bao****e pair is very nice. Gotta conserve my spending though.

Like this year's July 4th SB.

whats so different????
thought dunks were always up on id
def not up on the iD website right now - they have janoskis, PRs, mogans - but no dunks. i feel like they haven't been available for awhile and this upcoming release is their reintroduction. i'm new at this so if they were available before i never knew about it.

Last edited:
just be cautious about using the speckled midsole option...they tend to OD on it. check the Lebron 11 ID thread for reference.
just went over to that thread... best quote:

"Dope as hell I just wish the speckle guy would lay off the blow and red bull on his lunch breaks" 

laugh.gif

looked at what they are talking about. you are totally right. there is such a thing as too much speckle. i will likely avoid it now. appreciate the advice.

Originally Posted by katash805  

While I was browsing IG, I came across these. They are looking pretty good
Not a huge deal but did anyone mention/notice the flaps have gold eyelets in the lace holes? 

Last edited:
Finally back in this thread....

Those 4th of July/stars joints are piff.

Still heated they scrapped the cobra commanders

Back
Top Bottom