2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Are highs usually tighter in the toe box then lows? I have 4 pairs of lows, all fit fine, but these 510s I picked up are killing my toes just trying them on for a hour. All are size 11. Will these 510s stretch, or should I throw in the towel? Kinda sucks, cuz I really like them, but not if they're torturing my feet :smh:

Does anyone else feel that the Baos releasing on April Fools day is not going to be a GR. .. something says these have QS all over them

Are highs usually tighter in the toe box then lows? I have 4 pairs of lows, all fit fine, but these 510s I picked up are killing my toes just trying them on for a hour. All are size 11. Will these 510s stretch, or should I throw in the towel? Kinda sucks, cuz I really like them, but not if they're torturing my feet :smh:
I have the 510s in size 11.5 and mine are tight like that to so I just swapped insoles from regular dunks and they feel much better

a local outlet has the white nike sb tee that came out with the diamond dunks with the mint croc print for $14.99. could look out for retail + ship if anyone is interested. 

I have the 510s in size 11.5 and mine are tight like that to so I just swapped insoles from regular dunks and they feel much better
That solution did cross my mind, had to do that with my snowboard boots except I just took the insoles completely out. Wide foot problems :lol:. Good to hear it worked for you, I'll give that a try, I don't have any regular dunks but I'm sure I can swap the insole from something else.

I'm a true 10.5, but hardly any shoe models are wide enough so I usually just go with an 11 in everything. Might have to go 11.5 next highs I buy :smh:

Does anyone else feel that the Baos releasing on April Fools day is not going to be a GR. .. something says these have QS all over them
I was thinking something weird might get pulled because of it being April Fools day, but since I'm not after them I'm not worried about it. Not sure what they would do though. Most GR's don't necessarily have an actual set release date, so I found that kinda strange....plus its a Tuesday?

Last edited:
I was thinking something weird might get pulled because of it being April Fools day, but since I'm not after them I'm not worried about it. Not sure what they would do though. Most GR's don't necessarily have an actual set release date though, so I found that kinda strange.
Yeah I'm going for them for my summer vacation shoes hopefully the hype will be low and I'm willing to pay retail cause I think somethings fishy just like there's no news on a 420/Easter release I mean Easter is on ***** this year Well the first is Tuesday so we'll see what happens

Then again the April 1st date might just be when they should first start arriving at retailers and not necessarily an actual release date, especially if they are a GR.

Last edited:
a local outlet has the white nike sb tee that came out with the diamond dunks with the mint croc print for $14.99. could look out for retail + ship if anyone is interested. 

oh man if only they had the black one instead :tongue:

Last edited:
I feel like I'm the only person in here who doesn't like these :lol:

Nah I think they're weak too

Are highs usually tighter in the toe box then lows? I have 4 pairs of lows, all fit fine, but these 510s I picked up are killing my toes just trying them on for a hour. All are size 11. Will these 510s stretch, or should I throw in the towel? Kinda sucks, cuz I really like them, but not if they're torturing my feet
mean.gif
i go tts on lows and half size up on highs

Still waiting in line for NDC Europe's Diamond dunks.  Wow, didn't know they'd be in such high demand even in Europe.  

Back
Top Bottom