2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Gonna have to cop those "capt America" or whatever name it's given. I like simplicity of it . A lot of dark colors/gum this year from nike hopefully they change up some but keep them gum soles coming!

Now that the Boa's are out the way, the other two nappy suede hi's will be copped on discount

All suede dunks do it for me.

I can't believe those Shimas are sitting tonight. I guess I built it up as a more popular dunk than it is.

Damn, I must've missed when Baos became the shoe to hunt under every crack and crevice for. 
laugh.gif

somps today...pretty much everyday
smokin.gif

Nigel nailed it.  Def my favorite SB to drop over the course of the last few years.

Bought the 9.5 for 185 and the 9 was picked up last weekend at DWH. Should be breaking a pair out when I head out to denver, co this Easter weekend :D

I can't get down with the Baos at all. They remind me too much of Tauntauns and I wasn't a fan of those really. I just don't like that textured stuff. It reminds me of carpeting or a fuzzy textured pillow. I still really wish I would've been on the lookout when Top of the World had those YOTH's for a good price man. I'm a sucker for anything that has red suede. May still give in and cop from fliestkicks when I get money again.

Last edited:
Bought the 9.5 for 185 and the 9 was picked up last weekend at DWH. Should be breaking a pair out when I head out to denver, co this Easter weekend :D

Headed Out Here For The Cup?

Damn You SOMP Owners!!!!! >:

F-It, I'm Pulling The Trigger On These This Coming Week.... Can't Sit On The Sidelines Any Longer With This One 8)

OGANDO-DOOR.gif

Last edited:
Ottawa didn't even get any somp's. All these pica are depressing me.

I feel your pain man. The local skate shop in Halifax hasn't carried Dunks in 3 years. Now they only carry Janoskis and other pro models. So much heat used to sit on shelves. I think even a couple small sizes of Skunks went on sale.

Last edited:
Headed Out Here For The Cup?

Haha one hunna. Heading out there on the 16th-21st. I also have two of my homies coming out with me but they're staying at some loft in lodo. I'll be staying at hotel vq if that's any good with the gf. Btw love your avatar lol. *****hhh you know what I want.....I WANNA TALK TO SAMPSON, fly me to the moon like that ***** Alice kramden.... :rofl:

Last edited:
I feel your pain man. The local skate shop in Halifax hasn't carried Dunks in 3 years. Now they only carry Janoskis and other pro models. So much heat used to sit on shelves. I think even a couple small sizes of Skunks went on sale.

We have a decent shop but its hit and miss with what we get. I got my branded petoskeys for under retail. But no SOMPs.

Haha one hunna. Heading out there on the 16th-21st. I also have two of my homies coming out with me but they're staying at some loft in lodo. I'll be staying at hotel vq if that's any good with the gf.

Shoot Me A PM, My Company Will Have A Booth At The Event :wink:

Got All The Necessary Hardware :nthat:

somps today...pretty much everyday

I wear my SOMP's all the time. It's absurd. Still trying to flip my 9.5's into 10's. I really want that double up. I'll keep the 9.5's if need be, they're not THAT tight, it'd just be nice to have both pairs in my size.
yeah i wear mine at least 2 times a week, if not more. simple comfortable stylish shoe without being flashy. pretty much perfect. part of me feels like i shouldn't be wearing them so much because they will get beat up, but then i remember shoes are made to be WORN.
Bought the 9.5 for 185 and the 9 was picked up last weekend at DWH. Should be breaking a pair out when I head out to denver, co this Easter weekend
happy.gif
DWH still had them last weekend?! that 9
frown.gif
did they do a restock? i copped at DQM on RD but i thought i heard that all three NYC spots (DQM, DWH, and 21M) sold out that day.

@jLi119  i think you and i need to add DWH to the rotation of NYC stores that we stroll by to check on releases.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom